*Bridge Leading Me To Her:part 2*

Zaabit ~ POV

"That you have no right to talk about. He is someone, I will always love, talk about yourself" she speaks.

"You are the mistake for his mistake that I am reaping for. A mistake, you hear that."

"A mistake" I huff.

"I am a beautiful long-lasting take, remove the mis, see the take that held your hand when that mistake that you love left you, just because of your illness."

"Even, you wouldn't have married me if you knew it that eventually I may expire physically, become bed-bound, and wouldn't be able to grow the seed of love that every man wishes to have.

I have seen in it his eyes"

She validates her point strongly.

"Eyes can be deceiving and where there is love, there is no fear."

" So, you don't fear me being burdened on you and can't"

she stops midway as her breath comes her way.

"Love can never be a burden and I don't need children when I have you, with me" I claimed.

She stares at me like there are lies lurking in my words.

"What is this then, that I see in your eyes?"

"What do you see?" I ask.

"Lies, fraud, mistrust, selfishness, and the surmountable amount of craziness."

" On the basis of one small incident that happened ten years ago, you are judging my character on those criteria" I voice.

"Yes, this is where you stand for me."

"You never let me explain myself, why I did that."

"Would you need an explanation for this, if somebody takes you to a secure place and tell you that, want to see you naked, and start ripping your clothes off you" she shouts dramatically?

"Your thoughts about me disgust me to no limit. This author and writing of yours ironically really suits you well with these high-class imaginations that you have."

"At least, I am openly disgusting unlike you who act to be pure."

"I didn't say, you are disgusting, your thoughts. "

"My thoughts are me, which makes me disgusting."

"Shut up" I find myself shouting.

"Make me" she replies back vigorously.

"I will but for now...you have to listen to me. The dirt, you have found on my character...I will first have to clean that up."

"Some stains can't be removed" she utters.

"Chup!!! They can if you try harder and coming to that ten years ago incident, I took you there because I wanted to make you happy and to see you smile, that is how beautiful life looks at this point"