Collecting The Scatter Memories

Dedicated  to every soul that reads my work

 Sabrina---POV

No...

No...

No...

No...

My hair.

Don't hold it like this...

I hate it.

It hurts so much. It brings back the things that Saama doesn't want to remember. It's too painful to even remember the cries that escaped so many years ago, in that darkness.

I...

I can't breathe...

My hands are at my throat  as if this will help me get some air in.

I wait for a powerful jolt to my head.

I close my eyes and the darkness engulfs me everywhere.

Waiting for his hand, grasping a generous amount of my silky hair.

"Please...please...please...please..." I hear my fearful voice filled with hope of not doing what he has been doing.

Not today...

With a jerk to my head, a scream escapes from my mouth and I wait for everything to repeat itself.

"Mister, please let me go. I will die....please, don't hit me" I beg as tears makes it way down my cheeks.

"Why are you crying...pretty girls, don't cry....they just listen" he rants.

He pulls my hair, further back. I thought for a minute, my head has come out with this intense pull.

My eyes that has come out of my socket as I look at the only feature of the barbarian face that is his eyes.

His grey blue eyes, which sends chills through my skin every time our gaze locks in this ordeal conversation.

They are so cold that every time he looks at me, it freezes me. And it makes me stop begging for his mercy and I just take it as he hits me with what seems like a cricket ball from a distance. I feel no more than a wicket in his game...a withholding wicket that never crushes into two. It comes with such a great speed that when it touches my body it leaves me numb.

"Scream" he plays out as he aims for my face while I know he will never do. I look at him and I let out a shrilling scream, filling the darkness of the room with sound. When he is gone, it is then that I feel it. The insurmountable amount of pain. As my eyes falls together, I listen to me screaming with what feels like nothing could save me ever from this.

"Saama".

      SAAMA--POV

Amidst all of this, I hear a voice. It is calling me out and I am trying to swim in my own body toward it.

The light.

The voice with the light is guiding me to.

It is paving the way for me to know.

"Saama."

It is very soothing but at the same time it is also filled with terror.

Its pungently sweet like a bee who finally finds a sweet nectar on a flower.

"Saama."

Upon the third heartfelt plea, my eyes snaps open to find Zaabit at my rescue.

He save me.