New Book

Flame of the Amber Light

Excerpt

The tall and slender guy walks in as his gang of guys paves a way for him. The air, suddenly shifts to thicken with heaviness as his dominant aura settles down in my vicinity. I am paralyzed in my own skin as my eyes settles upon the light grey of his...everything changes within me. I am as calm as the green tea. The fear, the discomfort, and the hyperventilation vanishes. I am enticed when I shouldn't be.

He leans toward me with smirk. And I am chained to the seat, utterly disobeying myself. The gasps and sudden cries snap me to turn my head to the people...my own people. They are standing in a group at a corner or rather order to be...my eyes now filled with fear at realization...which is not from the situation I am in but the consequence of it. My eyes scans for my parents and rather instantly, I am running toward them. The steel of a grip at my wrist cut it short.

Terror fills my limbs and I quiver as my gaze matches that of my father...anger brewing in them at the sight of me with a guy.

"Let go of me" I scowled.

He ends my struggle by holding a knife to my throat. I freeze at the cold metallic touch at the skin of my throat, eliminating the previous warmth.

The silence is so deafening that I can hear the hasty beats of my heart. It is pounding against my chest, not only at the proximity but also at the knife that could stop my living any second.

His hot breathe fans the side of my face as he hovers over my figure, making it utterly difficult not to be felt.

Then for the first time since he had made his presence. He speaks in a deep voice that resonates in my body like a current.

"Why did you smile at me?"

Confusion whips me like a cold wind.

And I hold my breath.

I fear him at the same time I am not sure of it.

"Did I?" I utter scornfully.

The grip on the knife at my throat tightens.

"Yes, at the red signal...you were staring and smiling like you can't get enough of me" he whispered the last part only for my ears to be aware of.

"Are you sure it was meant for you?"

My voice sounded brave, at least to my ears.

"Well, you were looking at me" he rasped.

I place my sweaty palm on his elbow to eliminate the stress of his hold.

This is first time, I have touch opposite sex with affection and tender.

"Uhh...you are so full of yourself" I exclaim without my voice betraying me.    

Hi Guys.... this is a part from my new book and so i wanted to share it with u guys....its going to very different and difficult....and i am going to make sure the chapter are short but quickly up...and i really hope that u guys would support me like u have been doing for she will always be the one....

let me know wat u think???