Chapter 10: (Gayyyy.)

Author's Note:

Before I proceed into this chapter I must warn you. If you are not into boys on boys then please read at your own discretion. If you are, and you ship that shit so much, then welcome. I've been expecting you. That's it. Enjoy.

It's been about a year since the "encounter" with Levi and things mellowed out again between us. I decided to do some cleaning around the barracks for Levi and do some of the laundry. I had just finished the chores and settled in my room to rest when I heard a large crash coming from the hall. It's sounded like someone fell or was pushed to the ground. I jumped at the crash.

" L-Levi...please. Be gentle." The voice was muffled but I could almost make it out....holy shit ...is that Jaeger??

I pressed my ear against the door to get a closer listen, "Shut up Jaeger. You and I are the only ones awake right now. Let's keep it that way." I tried my hardest not to choke....LEVI!? What's he doing with that kid?

I held my breath as I listened to them rustle around for a good fifteen minutes before it went silent.

Did they stop?

Just as I was ready to walk away there was intense movement and muffled noises...I, naturally, rammed my nosey self right back into the door. Holy shit! I was holding back giggles as I listened to them fool around. Eren was making very passionate and sexual noises (so he was moaning) for about an hour. So they were, based on my observation, having the sex.

This went on for an hour and a half. How no one else heard this...I don't know.... But..whatever the case may be...it was weird. I continued to listen to the odd sounds and unfamiliar noises coming from both ends and then there was a sudden pause. " Eren, I need to slow down..my hips hurt." That did it for me..I couldn't hold back any longer. I quickly moved away from the door and giggled profusely. My face was red from laughing so hard but it was so just so funny. Levi is so God damn old he needs to slow down because his hips aren't what they used to--- HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

I finally got tired and and decided to actually call it a night and let them finish. I also agreed to not say anything to Levi nor Eren. Which will be very hard, considering I have a big mouth. I might have to ask Armin if he knew anything about this and try to make sure Mikasa doesn't find out. We all know how that will go down.

To be honest... I totally ship it. But...how is that going to be kept a secret...?