Chapter 12: I Won't Spoil the Fun.

I walked back to my room with a head wrap and embarrassed  from that extremely awkward scenario that happened in Erwin's office. Before my hand left my side, I heard a familiar voice screaming my name. "(Y/N)!! Hey!" Jeager? I turned towards him and attempted to  maintain a blank countenance, hiding my urge to verbally assault him with my secrets. 

"Have you seen, Levi?"

"You call him just, Levi? Doesn't he hate that?" I felt my head bandage come a bit loose and decided to mess with it while Jaeger was talking. It felt tighter now and I continued to loosen and tighten it for about five minutes. 

"W-well ah..no...I mean..yeah..but.. it's not what you think." His face became a ruby red and he was no longer looking straight at me. His eyes narrowed to the ground and he started to fidget. 

I decided to mess with him, "What do you mean? I just thought you guys were just really good friends" I had a large toothy Cheshire grin on my face and I raised my eyebrows mockingly. 

"Yeah! Friends!" He scratched the back of his head and turned even redder. I almost felt bad for teasing the poor thing. Then, a spark of inspiration flowed through me and I decided to get creative. 

"So, Levi's ass; am I right?" I squeezed the air pretending to grab an imaginary ass. I was chuckling at my own stupidity but I felt like this was the only way he'd tell me without me completely admitting to have heard them last night. 

He froze. His face was now the palest I've ever seen it,  "W-what?" His eyes had a certain fear in them that is stronger than normal fear. It was the fear of being caught. 

I chuckled, "I said how long-" but before I could finish my statement he launched himself at me.

He shot his hand over my mouth and pinned me to the wall. "SHHHHHHH!"

He had a strong grip on me and was squeezing pretty hard. I felt my back press up against the brick wall. My back straightened and my spine was rubbing against the rough and rigid material. 

Jaeger looked me in the eyes. These were now eyes of plead. He really didn't want anyone to know. I heard him sigh loudly and slowly remove his hand from my mouth. 

"Don't tell anyone please. I don't want to bring it up to anyone else. It's bad enough my friend knows. We're not really a couple. We are just like...a fling."

" Wait so I'm the only one who knows? Mikasa and Armin don't even know? Aww that's so much better!! " I quickly launched myself from the wall and clapped sporadically.  "Well.." I put a sympathetic hand on his shoulder, "if you really don't want me to tell anyone, then I won't." I put my fist up to my heart and did the soldier's promise. 

I went into my room, slammed the door and laughed maniacally, "HAHA HAHA THIS IS GOING TO BE FUCKING GOLD!"

I couldn't wait to ask Levi about it.