6

Chloe's POV.

The next day, I felt a little jumpy as I opened up the cafe. I was a little bit scared that he would keep coming to the shop and not stop.

"Chloe can you turn on the TV please", my mom says to me and I do what she says and continues grounding coffee beans

The door of the coffee shop opens to reveal one of Nicholas friends. "Hi Chloe um Nicholas says to tell you that he can't make it today because of an appointment. I'm his brother Isaac and also he wants his coffee to go, he says you know what he likes to orders", he says to me and I just stated at him Shockley.

First of all

* I didn't need explanation for why Nicholas was not here and...

*I don't even care.

"Sure", I say to Isaac and then prepared the coffee and after that he left.

I was about to go to the back room when 3words from the TV caught my ear ... Nicholas. Romanov. Fortune. I immediately turned back and increased the volume of the TV.

"Popular Italian tycoon
Alex gray body was found today In Russia, it was suspected that he was involved in witness murder case that took place 10years ago and led to popular Russian Mafia man Nicholas Romanov Fortune and 3 other arrest.

The police suspects the Mafia but without evidence there can't bring them in and the crime was so calculated that there no evidence and now the case has been labelled as cold case".

I just stared at the screen for a few minutes and them collapse to the floor. They've killed the wrong guy because he's not the witness, I am! and Nicholas in the mafia!. My situation just doubled because I'm not dealing with an ordinary man but an assassin who can kill me with the snap of his fingers and destroy the evidence.

Chloe you're in trouble

~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Sunday!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.