47.

Chloe's POV.
2 days later.

I haven't feeling too well so I decided to go to the hospital . I couldn't keep anything down. my body ached everywhere and I just wanted this pain to end. I haven't bath in two days now and I know I look like the walking dead because I feel like the walking dead. The door open and my mom walked in and had a frown on her face when she saw me. "you're not even dressed!, And you really have to take a shower.",my mom said and scrunched up her nose as If something smelt bad and i knew it was me. After much effort I was able to get up from my bed and shower. After I was done I put on a pair of sweatpants and top. With my mom's support, I was seated in the car and we were on our way.

"Well Chloe your case isn't very serious. According to the tests you're just under a lot of stress and as for the eating part I'd prescribe some drugs to help you sleep and also eat because you really have a bad case of dark circles. ", the doctor said as he stated writing something in a note." oh age as for your body aches I'd also prescribe some painkillers for you ", the doctor said and handed my mom the paper. we thanked him and after buying the drugs from the hospital pharmacy we were on our way home." maybe working two jobs is taking a huge toll on you" my mom said and i hummed. Let her believe that it the job thing when the real truth revolves around one person. Nicholas.

we reached home and I managed to eat two cookies before taking all of my medicine. I went to my room to lie down and checked my phone.

from Adam to Chloe
Hey

from Adam to chloe
Are you okay now

i sighed and replied

from Chloe to Adam
hi, I'm fine, took a few meds and would really like to rest now. will call when I'm awake.

i felt the meds kicking in so I put away my phone and soon for the first time in two days, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Nicholas's POV.
I paced around the room as i occasionally looked  at The coffeehouse through the computer. I knew that woman was lying to me when I asked about the her being the only worker there but didn't know why. Many emotions were going through me and I felt I would go crazy if I don't find out. I looked at the medicine that the doctor prescribed for me. I haven't been taking it for a while so I just flush the pills down the toilet because I feel fine and I hate pills. i walked to the living room and saw my mom taking to jasmine but they stopped when they saw me. "hi", I say to them and they both responded. I also didn't miss Jasmine's blush. "I'm going out", I say to them and after grabbing my keys left. I got in and decided driving aimlessly. soon I was pulling up into a neighbourhood. my car came to an abrupt halt in front of a one storey house. I looked at the house and images started flashing through my head. it hurt so much that I groaned and quickly burst out the door. A force was driving me towards the door and I walked towards it my head was spinning and before I could knock everything went black.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
HEY GUYS HAPPY NEW YEAR.
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LOOOOOOOONG TIME.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE.

THANKS.