46

very important author's note below.

Nicholas's POV.
many emotions rushed through me as I stepped onto Russia's soil. pain. hurt. anger and most of all Love so genuine it hurts. "Welcome back to Russia Mr Nicholas", The assigned bodyguard escorted me and jasmine to a waiting vehicle. "drive me to my father's house and then jasmine home, I have some important work to do", I say to the driver.

I reached my father's house and entered only to be greeted by a hug from my mom "I'm so glad you're home, it's been a year", my mom said in between sobs "It's nice to see you too mother but I'm really tired", I say to my mom and pulled away from the hug. I entered my room and crashed onto the bed and few seconds later I was fast asleep.

i was in on a street staring at a coffee shop and it looked so familiar. The door opened and a lady walked out but what shocked me was that I couldn't see her face, it was blurry. i rubbed my eyes and looked again at the lady but her face was still blurry. She entered a taxi and I watched it drive off. I stared at the cafe again and walked closer to it I was about to open it when I felt as If somebody has hit my head with a heavy object.

I jolted up and looked around shocked that I was still in bed. All this has been a dream but who was that lady who's face I couldn't remember?.suddenly remembering the cafe. I took my phone and typed the name of the cafe. After locating it, I wrote down the address on a piece of paper. I will visit that place in the afternoon as it's still morning. unable to sleep and with my every thoughts filled with the mystery girl. I went to have my bath seeing that I'm covered in sweat.

Jasmine's POV.
I walked into the cafe and immediately spotted Chloe "Hey", I said to her and faked a smile and judging by the look on her face, she recognises me. "oh... um..... what can I do for you". "can we find a table and sit down", I asked and she found us a table "As you know Nicholas has been involved in an accident and has lost part of his memory. The doctor says he doesn't want to remember because their to painful for him and If you don't know he's back in Russia and the doctor has asked not to cross his path again or he might lapse into a comma again ", I say to her and inwardly smirked when I saw how pale her face had become" I know it's really painfully for you and it's a lot to take in but if you really love Nicholas, you'd let him go. set him free Chloe", "i-i love him but if he doesn't remember me I'd take it as faith. I'd set him free", she said to me and I fought a smile. "Thank you. I'd be on my way now" I say to her and headed to the door. I looked back and smirked. Chloe head was down and I know she's probably fighting tears but like I care. she's just pawn in my game.

Chloe's POV.
It was hours before I came out of the toilet. After fixing my makeup. I looked and saw my mom staring at me sadly but I gave her a reassuring smile.

i walk to the counter and was busy doing inventory when the doorbell dinged. I looked up and my heart started thudding in my chest. I quickly bent down glad that he wasn't looking at me but around. my mom came from the back room and looked at me on the floor weirdly but her questions died on her lips when she looked up. "can I have you finest coffee", he said to my mom and she smiled "right away". "Are you the only one working here?,i mean do you have like an assistant or a daughter..... ", he asked my mom as she was making the coffee and her eyes met mine and I quickly mouthed no" just me why do you ask? ", my mum asked" oh.. no problem, can I take the coffee to go ", he asked and then left after the coffee has been given to him. I stood up and sighed" why didn't you show your self to him? ", my mom asked with an accusing tone and I told her everything jasmine told me. she pulled me into a hug but I had to pull away when another customer walked in. I sighed and entered the toilet to cry again. This might take a few hours more.

******************************

HEY GUYS BOLUENIOLA HERE. SO sorry for not updating all this while. I was trying to focus on count down to Christmas and have been really busy lately.

BUT I'D MAKE YOU A DEAL. if we can get countdown to Christmas to 100+views before Christmas. I'd Update THIS BOOK TWICE ON CHRISTMAS.

DOES THAT SOUND FAIR?

P.S sorry for the capital letter's I'm writing this chapter 12:17am in the morning and would really like to sleep.

so....

if we can get countdown to Christmas to the required views. expect a double UPDATE OF THE RUSSIAN MAFIA'S QUEEN ON CHRISTMAS DAY.

THANKS

LOVE YOU ALL

BOLUENIOLA.