8.

Chloe's POV.

The next day, my relief was short lived when I say Nicholas walk through the door in company of his gang. Reluctantly, I walked over to their table and took all of them order, aware that Nicholas was staring at me.

I was a little bit surprised when all of them left except Nicholas. It was a bit late and people were leaving but he didn't bulge until it was just us.

I was tidying the backroom when I felt a presence looming at the door which made me turn around quickly. "Hi", he says to me. "H-hi", I say to him and then he started advancing towards me which makes we back away. "Are you scared?", he says and I just nod. "I'll never hurt you angel", he says to me and when he moves towards me again, I stood my ground.

He finally stopped when he was like 2ft away from me. "W-what do you want?", my breath comes out as a whisper and then he closed the distance between us. "A date", he says and I could feel his minty breath on my face. "A what", I say to him and then he leans in close until I'm forced to bend. "Go out on a date with me this Saturday", he says to me and before I knew what I was doing I agreed. He face immediately lit up. He just smiles And then offered to drop me home. After tiding and closing up the cafe , he lead me to his car and took me home.

*

*

*

*
.

Vote   comment.   share