15

Chloe's POV.

The rain was pouring down  heavily as I sat in the passenger seat of Nicholas's seat tense. "Relax Chloe", Nicholas says to me and then we elapsed into silence again. Soon we pulled up into my house drive way and I was felt a sense of relief. "Thank you for all you've done but please can I ask a favour from you?", I say to him and he nods. "I want you to stay away from me and my mother and also our cafe", I say to him with my head down. After a deafening silence, I risked a glance at him and saw he jaw clenching and unclenching and his hand gripping the staring wheel. "I can't do that Chloe"  ,he says to me and suddenly I felt very angry. I got out of the car in the heavy rain and was about to head towards my hous e when I felt strong arms grab me and turn me around. Out of anger I pushed him and just let out my heart. "Why can't you leave me alone why!, I'm sorry about your brother put please enough of this. Pls stop this",  I say to him with tears streaming down my face.

"I can't let you go Chloe", he says to me and then moves towards me until our foreheads are touching.

"I can't let you go because I love youI love you so much it hurts and I don't care about you being involved in my brothers murder. I just want you too much", he says to me and then kissed me.

"I will always be with you Chloe", hr says to me and then walks away leaving me in the pouring rain.

Nicholas's POV.

I felt like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders after  I had confessed my feelings to Chloe. I love her and would do anything in my power for her to say she loves me and I know it would be soon.

*

*

*

*

*

Vote comment. Comment. Comment. So I can know what you think about the chapter.