40

Nicholas's POV.
we arrived at Mexico Airport and I was glad to be off the private jet and away from my dad and jasmine. I was the first to alight from the airport and I was not surprised when we got out to see plenty body guards. what can I say this is Mexico. and if you're not on your a-game as a worlds renowned mafia, let's just say someone could get killed. I entered the car and sighed when jasmine entered with me. I caught my dad's eye and he smirked and got in the other car. I looked at the window and smiled as we passed by the angel of independence, the most cherished symbol in Mexico City. "I've never seen you smile before. its beautiful", my eyes snapped to jasmine and I saw her staring at me "No man wants to be called beautiful but I'd take that as a compliment", I say to her and saw her cheeks turn a dark shade of pink. "I'm glad you're finally talking to me, the truth is I taught you're not happy with this arrangement ", she says to me and I nodded "yes I'm not happy because of this arrangement because my heart already belongs to someone and because of circumstances we can't be together" I say to her and she was about to reply when the car stopped. without waiting for the guards to open the door, I opened it my self and waited, my dad. After that we walked into the fish factory but one look at this place through a Mafia's perspective you'll know that there doing drugs. "ah old friend I can see you've brought backup" a chubby man with gold teeth said as we finally approached him. "yes I came to tell you that the drugs you sold to us were not complete and you're lucky you're not dead right now", my dad said with his authority voice and I smiled. I looked around but jasmine was not with us. maybe she was in the car, I thought. "I don't know what you're talking about", the man says and I say my dad clench his fist "I'm going to need my money back and I'm returning your drugs as 95% of it is flour and baking powder!"., my dad said and before the man could explain, my dad death him with a blow which grew outrage from his men and they pointed knives at us but our men brought out guns "haven't you heard the saying don't bring a knife to a gun fight? old friend", my dad said in a mocking tone and I could see that the man was scared.  "okay I have your money", he says and one of his men brought out a brief case and popped it open "this money better be real because in case you forget you're dealing with the most dangerous and feared mafia clan, compared to us you're just pups", my dad said and After grabbing the money we were on way. I walked out side and was grateful that jasmine entered the car with my dad. finally I can enjoy some peace and quite. i have not even gotten close to my car when there was a loud explosion. I felt my self being lifted and my head hitting a fire escape and then static. I could heard my dad shouting but couldn't hear anything and I could have swore I saw jasmine smiling before everything went black.

******************************
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry for the late update.

what do you think about jasmine character now 😏.

don't forget to

vote ❎

comment

share.