41

Chloe's POV.
2 days later.

I felt a little sick and decided to stay at home. For two days now I've been having a feeling that something was wrong and I just didn't know what. I sighed and adjusted the pillow under me. I picked up the remote and switched on the TV. I kept flipping channels until something caught my eyes. it was a picture of Nicholas and I quickly left it there. The first thing that caught my eyes was a car or at least it was as it had been burnt to the last layer,all the paint and seats was burnt. I quickly increased the volume as the reporter started talking again

"Mackenzie davenport reporting live from the city of Mexico in which they had been a car explosion. This incident was quite serious as reports states that Russian Mafia's heir and business tycoon Nicholas was present at the scene of the explosion and has been transported To the hospital in Mexico. Further information will come up and till then stay tuned. Again I am Mackenzie davenport and this is cloudy news".

Numbness. that's all I felt,i Could feel my body shaking as I stared at the TV screen. I quickly changed the channel but it was the same thing. I heard a cry and looked around but seeing no one there, I knew that the scream was mine. "Chloe", I heard my mom say and i Stared at her "mom", i say to her and she rushed to me and pulled me into a hug. "m-mommy Ni-nicholas is hurt i-i have to go to him", I say to her now in full blown tears "what? but I thought you-", her words were cut off when we heard a knock at the door. I quickly wiped my tears as my mom went to open the door. "hey Chloe. I heard you're sick. have you gone to the doctor?. your eyes are puffy", Adam says to me as he approached. "I'm fine", I say to him noting that my voice was a little raspy "No you're not fine. I have to be somewhere today but luckily it has been postponed", he says to me and my mom excused her self. "where are you going?", i asked him "Mexico to finalise the deal for our baking contract", he says to me and I felt my heart beat pick up. he's going to Mexico?,is this a coincidence or faith? In other words that means this is my chance to see Nicholas and I'm grabbing it. "can I come with you?", i say to him and he stared at me. "but you're not doing so well", he says to me and I shook my head "when do you leave?", i asked him "In two days time", he says to me and I smiled. "by then I'd be alright, not to worry", I say to him. "okay I'd book a fight for us to Mexico in two days time. don't worry about the expenses, I'd take care of it. all you need to bring is your passport, yourself and of course your belongings", Adam says to me and I smiled at him. I felt a little guilty that I was using Adam to get to Nicholas but I can't help it. I just have to see Nicholas no i need to see him and I was confident that he wanted to see me too. I hope.

2 days later.

We arrived in Mexico and I could only gape at the beauty of the place but the back of my mind was on Nicholas. After we check into our hotel room that Adam paid for I quickly pull out my laptop. I clicked on Google and typed in which hospital he was staying at. soon the hospital name came up and I wrote it down. I heard a knock on my door and I answered it. "hey come on we're going sightseeing", Adam says to me and I smiled at him and nodded "coming". I quickly grabbed my phone and the paper of the hospital. After placing it in my pocket, I exited. hopefully I can get Adam to take me there without being too suspicious....

*****************************

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

I'm really really sleepy now but I wanted to finish writing this chapter soooo

what do you think of Adam generosity?

don't forget to

vote

comment

share.

bolueniola