39

Chloe's POV.
Today was my day off from work and I decided to just stay at home, eat and watch TV. I went into the kitchen and make breakfast. I sat down and turned on the TV. I flipped through the channel and the strain was on. I left it there because it was one of my favourite TV series and I was happy that I get to binge watch it. five scary episode later, I walked to the kitchen and made pancake and popcorn together and I was about to grab the syrup when I heard a knock on the door. After placing every thing on the table I went to answer it. I opened the door and Adam popped his head in. "Adam, what are you doing here?", i asked him and he just smiled "I just wanted to see what my girlfriend was up to and to spend the day with her", he said and I smiled. "I really wanted to be alone but since you're here comes in", I say to him and lead him to the living area. "want some popcorn", I say to him and he nodded. I took the popcorn and left the pancakes. 2 hours later, I was tired of watching the strain so I suggested to Adam that we go out.

After he agreed. we decided to just go sightseeing around the city just to kill time "aren't you needed at work?", i ask him but he shook his head "I'm the boss remember, I also need a day off", he says to me and I just smiled as we continued to walk. I looked around and just my mind drifted to Nicholas and what he was doing. as usual I felt my heart ache and I quickly masked it with a smile and turned to Adam.

Nicholas's POV.
I watched Chloe and Adam walked from my car and I couldn't help the jealousy I felt when I saw them together. I sighed and kept following them until they entered Chloe's mother's cafe. After making sure she was alright, I drove directly to my parents home and walked in. I saw my mother in the living area and when she saw me a bright smile lit up her face and she ran towards me and pulled me into a hug. "I was so worried about you nick, where did you go? are you alright?", she asked me and I just nodded and hugged her back. "look who finally decided to show up", I sighed when I heard my father's voice and looked towards the study. my father was emerging from there and looked at me with a smirk. I pulled away from my mother and just stared at him "well it's good you're here, we're going to Mexico to visit one of businesses and jasmine is coming with us", he says to me and I just sighed. "so get ready, the private jet is ready and are waiting for us", I stared at his retreating back in anger and just wished he was not my father so I can release some bullets into his body. "just bear with your father honey", my mom said to me after seeing the murderous look on my face "he only want what's best for you and marring jasmine will secure the peace", she says to me and I just left her and stormed into my room. After packing my clothes, I and my dad rode to the airport where we met jasmine and together we boarded the private jet. my father made us sit together and I could see that from the corner of my eyes jasmine was trying to get my attention and make conversation with me but I just took out my head phones and put on a random music. I smirked in my mind when she looked away me. I turned away from her and faced the airplane window and closed my eyes. the silence emerged and I just sighed and fell into a dreamless sleep.

****************************

sorry for the late update. I've just been really busy.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

don't forget to vote. comment. share

bolueniola.