37

Nicholas POV.
After that I drove directly to my secret house that only I knew about, not even my friends and bodyguard knows about my secret home. I stopped my car and walked to the front door. After typing in my password, I was allowed in. I directly walked to my room wincing a little and I collapsed on the bed. My phone started beeping and I just cursed and turn it off not bordering to look at the caller identification. I just covered my self with the duvet and just willed my sleep because only the darkness will take away the pain that's in my heart.

Chloe's POV.

i walked into my room with a smile on my face. I really enjoyed the dinner with Adam and everything else. I touched my lips and just sighed, Adam took me by surprise and that not what I wanted. I need to tell Adam that I'm not ready for a commitment right now. I quickly picked up my phone and I froze when I saw that the wallpaper was of Nicholas sleeping. A lone tear slipped from my eyes and I just collapsed to the ground bursting into tears. After a few minutes I wiped my eyes and then got ready for bed. I sat on the bed and picked up my phone. After changing the wallpaper, I let my head collapse on the pillow and closed my eyes.

Nicholas's POV.

"Chloe no!", were the words I uttered as I jerked up from an awful nightmare. I felt sweat dripping from my body and I just rolled out of bed. After stripping down, I entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. I sighed as I felt the cold water cascading down my back. While under the shower my thoughts strayed to Chloe. I dreamt my father had killed her and I just stood there and watched. My father is a wicked and powerful man and the title of mafia boss has made him crazy. I realised that I was still in the bathroom and turned off the spray. After dressing in all black and grabbing my phone, I headed out. I walked to my car and got in. I switched on my phone and sighed. I have a total of 100 missed calls, 50 from my mom and the other 50 were shared between my dad and my brother. I just shook my head and turned the car ignition on. I started driving home. I need to protect Chloe even if it means obeying my fathers wishes but when the time is right, I'll make the old man suffer for tearing me away from my love. I arrived at my parents house and just grabbed my phone and got out. I walked inside and saw that my mom was pacing and my dad was drinking. "I'm here", I say and they all snapped their eyes at me. "where have you been?, I was so worried", my mom says as she wrapped me in a hug. my eyes strayed to Mr Cameron and when my eyes met Jasmine's she quickly averted her eyes blushing. I looked at my dad and felt anger rush through me as I saw the smug look in his facing knowing that he has won."I can see that you've blown off some steam son and now are you ready to Marry jasmine? ", my dad says to me and I pulled out of my mom's embrace." We'll date first and I'll see if she's compatible with me. No engagement, wedding we'll date first ", I say to my dad and he wanted to interject but then jasmine said she's fine with it. I looked at my dad and smirked at his brooding anger. who has the smug look now?. After that I excused myself and walked away. Jasmine will just be a puppet on my string. I could see that she liked me but I only love Chloe and jasmine feelings for me will unconsciously aid me in destroying this alliance.

******************************
looks like NICO has a brewing plan 😏 and poor jasmine has to be caught in the middle.

also, do you like the new cover?

don't forget to vote, comment, share. love you