38

Chloe's POV.
I woke up a little early and decided to tidy my room since I didn't have any thing to do until 10,that's when my shift at the bakery starts. After tidying I just had breakfast and watched reruns of vikings. I looked at the time and saw that it was nine thirty-five. I scrambled up and grabbed my bag but a knock on my door startled me. I rushed towards it and opened it surprised to see Adam. "Need a ride?", he asked me and I just smiled and nodded "yes". After locking up, we headed to his car.

The drive was silent until I just had to ask something. "what are we?", i asked him and he looked at me. "well you're my girlfriend", "you didn't even ask me properly and that kiss was unexpected", I say to him and he looks at me."i promise I'll ask you properly ", he says and smiles at me which makes me smile back but I noticed he didn't add the kiss.

we arrived at the bakery and I began my shift in the kitchen. I was currently piping icing on a cupcake when I heard someone call my name. I dropped the icing and walked up front but stopped shot when I saw balloons and streams and a big banner which read will you be my girlfriend Chloe?. "what's your answer?", Adam says from behind me and I whirled around in shock. "yes!", I say to him and he smiled "she said yes!, free cupcakes for everyone", he shouted and then gave me a bone crushing hug. i smiled after we pulled away and then loud cheers emerged from the four corners of the bakery. "hope you enjoyed my declaration", he said to me and then pecked my head.

After that fiasco I went back to work and when it was seven, Adam invited me to a Chinese restaurant in which I agreed to. I'm starting to feel like my self again. Adam is helping me put the puzzles together and hopefully Nicholas will just be a memory.

Nicholas's POV.
Today I was invited to Jasmine's house for a family dinner. jasmine was seated next to me and every time I catch her eyes she will look down and blush which I find irritating. "so Nicholas when is the engagement party", Jasmine's brother asked me and I shrugged "we're not engaged. I'm seeing if we're compatible or not", I say to him and smiled inwardly when I saw that he face became red "my sister isn't good enough for you", he muttered and looked at me but I put on a poker face "In time we'll see", I say to him and he looked ready to argue when I interrupted them "if you'll excuse me, I best be going home". I walked away from the table not bordering to acknowledge jasmine or her family and walked out the door.

I drove to my secret house and when I entered walked straight to the mini bar. I know I should just accept this as my faith, I know that I should just let Chloe move on with Adam but I don't want no I won't allow it not without me in it. I love Chloe and want to spend the rest of my life with her and no one else. my phone started ringing and I stared at the caller Id, I just sighed and picked it up. I listened to my father ranting about how ashamed he was because I disrespected jasmine and her family and how disappointed he was. Long minutes pass before he finally hung up. After having one more drink, I headed to the room and just let my self fall into a dreamless sleep.

♥♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
hope you enjoyed the chapter.

don't forget to vote. comment. share

happy Sunday.

💕 bolueniola