14

A/n: yayyyyy we just entered 1k+ views.

Chloe's POV.

I opened my eyes slowly and sighed in silent appreciation that I wasn't tied to an uncomfortable chair or in a dark and creepy basement but was in the comfort of a real room. I got off the bed and walked to a white coloured door, took a deep breath and tried the door grateful that it was unlocked. The passage of the house was breathtaking as it was labelled with chandeliers, artwork and effigy. "Oh you're awake miss", a voice sounds from behind me and I whirled around to see a Petit girl clad in a maid outfit and with a sleek ponytail. "Who are you?, where am I?", I say to the girl. "Oh sorry where are my manners, I'm lacy and you're in Mr Javier Matthews mansion", she says to and I just shook my head. "No that's not what I meant, what I want to know is why am here", I say to her and she looked about to answer when she suddenly stiffened, gave a curt bow and went back the way she came from. "Glad to see that you're finally awake my love", a voice sounds from behind me and again I turned around but who I saw made my breath caught. 

The man standing in front of me was a Greek God. His face was well sculpted and his lips were rosy pink.

"Who are you?", I say to him and he just smiled. "Me?, I'm Javier Matthews", he says to me and then hold my hand in his. "What am I doing here?", I say to him. "You are here because I have taken a liking in you and I want to make you my Queen", he says to me. "No I mean I have a life And my mom must be worried", I say to him and he just shook his head. "We'll talk about this later, you must be hungry?", he says to me and without waiting for my reply, he leads me to his dining room. "What would you like to eat my love", he says to me and I just shrug. "Any thing is fine by me", I say to him and then he just walks out only to return back with two maids carrying assorted foods on a tray. "Eat up my love", he says to me and I just picked up a sand witch and ate half of it." Are you okay, you've barely eaten anything", he says to me but I shook my head. I'm not really hungry, I say to him and just took a sip of water. "I'm just a little tired and if you do not mind, I'll just retire to bed", I say to him and as I stood up a loud explosion sounded which knocked me off my feet. "Are you okay?", Javier says to me and I just nod. He picked me up bridal style and I was about to protest when I started hearing gunshots. "LACY!!", Javier shouts and in seconds she was right in front of us. "Take Chloe to her room and don't let her out no matter what", he says to her and let's my feet touch the floor  gently. "Let's go miss", she says to me and then lead me to the room, I just came out from.

My heart beat kept picking up as I kept hearing gunshots and shouting. "WHERE IS SHE JAVIER!!!", I heard a loud voice sound and I immediately recognized the voice as Nicholas. He came for me. "I have to go to  Nicholas", I say and then moved towards the door but was stopped by lacy. "No miss you CAN'T!", she says to me and I could hear the panic in her voice. "You don't understand lacy, I know him. I know Nicholas will never harm me", I say to her and before she could stop me I burst through the door and in to the parlor to see Nicholas holding Javier by the shirt collar with blood running down  Javier face.

"Nicholas!", I say to him and he just let's go of Javier and without thinking I just ran into his arms.

Nicholas's POV.

The feeling of Chloe in my arms again was wonderful. "Are you okay Angel?", I say to her and she just nods with tears spilling down her cheeks. "I-l thought you'll not come for me", she says to me with a cracked voice and it broke my heart more. "Let's go home", I say to her and was about to go when Xavier interrupted  me. "You can't take her away she's mine", he says to me and my rage boils over. "Chloe was my Queen before you even knew about her. You'll just have to find you're self a new Queen", I say to him and was already out the door when I suddenly remembered something. "Don't think I have forgotten about the private investigator or my brother Issac. I'll definitely have my revenge", I say to him and then lead Chloe out of the house to my own territory.

***************************

What do you guys think about this chapter?

And Nicholas's declaration  about Chloe being his Queen.?