One

Rachel went to wake her sixteen year old daughter Grace. Grace was going back to school for her GCSEs after she had left when she was fourteen. Grace had developed a drugs problem and had only recently kicked the habit.

Rachel walked into Grace's bedroom. "Wake up."
"Huh?"
Rachel smiled. "You're back at school today love."
Grace groaned. "Really? It's too early to be awake though mum."
"Up and dressed. Now."
Grace got up. She put on her push-up bra and thong. She got into the sexiest uniform she could. She was making a good first impression.
"I am sexy. I can do this," she said to herself in the mirror after curling her hair and putting on her makeup.

She went downstairs and ate breakfast. Rachel didn't shout at her because she knew how much Grace had been struggling.
"You ready?" Rachel asked. Grace sighed and nodded.
Grace got up. She put on her push-up bra and thong. She got into the sexiest uniform she could. She was making a good first impression.
"I am sexy. I can do this," she said to herself in the mirror after curling her hair and putting on her makeup.

She went downstairs and ate breakfast. Rachel didn't shout at her because she knew how much Grace had been struggling.
"You ready?" Rachel asked. Grace sighed and nodded.
"As ready as. I will ever be," Grace said. She grabbed her bag.
"Grace, I need to check your bag."
"There's nothing in there," Grace told her mum.
"Please."

Grace had already gotten off the drugs once but she had relapsed. Rachel didn't want her to relapse again. "There's nothing in my pissing bag!" Grace yelled.

Rachel nodded. Grace got into the car and didn't talk to her the whole way. Rachel tried but Grace didn't reply.

Grace walked to registration. Immediately the teacher looked up. Grace smirked as she knew she was turning him on.
"I'm Grace," she said seductively.
"M-Mr Clarkson," Tom stuttered out.
Grace grinned. She sat right in front of Tom's desk. Tom could see up her skirt. "Y-You're Rachel's daughter aren't you?"
"That's me. Grace Madeline Mason."

During registration, Tom was getting turned on. Grace loved what she was doing to him. "Er sir, who's Mr Budgen?" Grace asked.
"The other English teacher. You'll have me for history," Tom mumbled. He took himself out under the desk to try to get a release.

The pupils left. Grace closed the door.
"I see what you're hiding under there sir. Any time you need a release, just come to me," Grace said. She winked at him and walked out.
"The other English teacher. You'll have me for history," Tom mumbled. He took himself out under the desk to try to get a release.

The pupils left. Grace closed the door.
"I see what you're hiding under there sir. Any time you need a release, just come to me," Grace said. She winked at him and walked out. Tom groaned as he felt himself release. Grace had been in the school for fifteen minutes and already he wanted her.

Grace walked to lesson. "This Budgen's class?" She asked.
"Yeah. You're Mason's kid int ya?"
"It's aren't you and yes I am. You are?" Grace asked.
"Bolton Smilie innit. School's sex God."
Grace looked him up and down.
"No thanks," she said. She sat on the other side of the room. Everyone laughed at Bolton.

During class Grace was bored. Tom knocked on the door.
"Can I speak with Grace?" Tom asked. Grantly nodded. Grace packed her things and went with Tom. Tom needed her.
Grace followed Tom to his classroom. She went inside and Tom followed. He locked the door and closed the blinds. "What's this about?"
Tom said nothing. He took hold of Grace and sat her on his desk. Grace grinned.

Tom ran his hands up and down Grace's thighs. He was hard for her. Tom moved Grace's pants to one side and shoved into her. "You're a right minx."
Grace bit her lip. She loved the feeling of Tom.
"You're a big chunky boy," Grace said. Tom chuckled and kissed her. Grace kissed back.

Grace climax. Tom pulled out and climaxed on her thigh. Grace grinned.
"You were so good," Grace said. She was sweating like mad.
"You too," he said. Grace got down on her knees and Tom grinned.
Grace took his member into her mouth and began sucking. Tom moaned.

The door handle began rattling. "Under my desk," Tom said.
"Ooo. Dirty little secret."
Tom smirked and unlocked the door. Rachel was standing there.

Grace tried to hide her sniggers. "Why was the door locked?" Rachel asked.
"I was doing a bit of marking and wanted some peace and quiet," Tom lied.

Grace took his member into her mouth and began sucking. Tom moaned.
"Ah. Kids being rowdy?" Rachel said. Tom nodded. Grace was sucking on him.
"Can you keep an eye on Grace during the day?" Rachel asked. Grace squeezed his member. Tom grunted.
"S-Sure."
"Thanks Tom. Feel free to lock the door again," Rachel said. She left. Tom climaxed in Grace's mouth.

Tom locked the door. Grace grinned. Tom laid her on the desk and took down her thong. Grace bit her lip knowing what was coming to her. Tom smirked. "You don't get me that easily," he said.
"Oh what?"
Tom laughed. "You Grace are bad."
"Yeah I know."

Tom sent Grace back to Grantly. "Mr Clarkson was a long time with you," Bolton said.
"Wanted to make sure I was settling in," Grace said.
Grace grinned. Tom had kept her thong. She was going to tease him in history later.

Finally, class was over. Rachel was waiting on Grace.
"How's things sweetheart?" Rachel asked.
"It's been a good morning. I'm free until lunch then history at the end of the day," Grace said. Rachel nodded.
"We're going to have another new pupil starting soon. If you wanted I could put your name down to pair up with her?" Rachel suggested. Grace smiled and nodded.
"Sure."
Rachel walked off. Grace grinned and she went to get some water. She saw Tom and smirked. "Hi sir."
"Grace."
Grace grinned. "Do you have my thong? I'll be needing that back soon."
"You'll have to wait."

Rachel knew Grace struggled academically. She was going to ask Tom if he could tutor her out of school. She would pay him. Rachel went over to Tom. Tom tucked Grace's thong into his pocket again.
"Tom, Grace is struggling academically. Could you tutor her?" Rachel asked. Tom nodded.
"Of course."
"I'll pay you!"
"I don't want payment."

Grace heard about Tom tutoring her. She knew it would just end up with her in his bed most of the time. She couldn't wait. She ran to the toilet as she needed a release.

Grace gave herself the release she needed. She went to the common room.

Two girls came over. "You're Grace right?"
"Mm-hmm."
"I'm Aleesha. This is Danielle."
Grace rolled her eyes. "That's intresting to know. Goodbye."

Grace walked from the common room and went to the off lisence. She saw the alcohol and tried to not buy anything. It was tempting. Grace seen Tom's car pulling up. She grinned.
"Get in beautiful," he said. Grace got in.

Tom drove them to an empty car park.
"Why here?" Grace asked.
"Cause you're gorgeous and deserve pleasure," Tom said. He kissed Grace's neck. Grace moaned. She felt Tom's hand go up her skirt and his fingers into her. She whimpered. Tom pleasured Grace. He got his pleasure watching her squirm. "You're damn sexy."
"Yeah. I know."
Tom rolled his eyes. "You're lucky you're cute."

Grace got her release. Tom pulled out his fingers. "We should get you back to school."
"Boo hoo," Grace mumbled. She kissed Tom and grabbed his crotch.
Tom bit his lip. Grace took out his member and gave him a hand job as he drove. When they got to school tom came over the steering wheel.
"Damn," he said. Grace licked it clean.
"Be a good boy," Grace said. She left his car and went inside.

Tom wiped the steering wheel and fixed himself.
"Damn you Grace," he said. He smiled. He liked her. He was going to tease her during history.

Grace made her way to History. She got walked there by a guy in her year. "Come in. Quietly," Tom said. He smirked at Grace. "You've got detention."
"For what?"
Tom smirked. "For being hot," he whispered.

During the lesson, Grace was sucking her pen. Everyone was staring at her. "Grace, that's not appropriate."
"Oops."
Tom rolled his eyes. "Stay behind."
Tom was teaching. He gave out homework. Everyone groaned. The bell rang.

Tom closed the door and locked it. He put the blinds down.
"You trying to tease me?" Tom asked. Grace smirked.
"Maybe."
"You're coming over to mine now anyway. Tutoring," Tom said. He began to pack up his stuff.
"We both know that isn't going to happen Sir," Grace teased. Tom smirked.
"Oh it will happen Grace. I'll make sure of it."
"Oh yes."

Tom took Grace to his house. "Nice place."
"Thanks. My bed gets lonely."
Grace smirked. "Let's see if we can change that."
"No. Studying first."

Tom handed Grace some books. "Every 100 words, you get pleasure."
Grace groaned and read aloud with Tom. She got through one full page. Grace put down the book. She spread her legs and lifted her skirt. Tom chuckled.
"Come here," he said. Grace sat on his lap. He took off her skirt and rubbed her. Grace grinned. She continued to read.

Grace got to the end of the chapter and groaned. She climaxed. Tom smirked.
"Good girl. Now, answer some questions," Tom said.

Grace answered the questions and Tom marked it. Grace grinned.
"My bed gets lonely too," Grace teased.
Tom looked up. "Oh really?"
Grace grinned and nodded. "Yeah. My last shag before you got kicked out by my mum."
"Naughty girl."

Grace straddled Tom. She felt his hard member pressing against her thigh. "My mum wouldn't be happy," Grace said.
"She isn't getting it," Tom joked. Grace grinned.
"Do me," she whispered.

Tom carried her upstairs and laid her down. He kissed Grace's neck. She moaned. Tom stripped for her. Grace giggled.
"More more more!" Grace joked. Tom rolled his eyes and positioned himself. He pushed into her. Grace groaned loudly.
"I'll never get used to how chunky you are," Grace said.
"You better," tom mumbled.
Grace giggled. She moaned as Tom bit her neck. "Shit. That's going to mark."
"Oh dear."

Rachel was on the phone. She didn't know what to think or do.

Grace groaned as Tom came in her. "Damn."
"Yeah. We should get back to English," Tom said.
"Really?"
"Yes."
"How about we read in bed?" Grace said. Tom went downstairs and brought the stuff up. Grace grinned.

Grace fell asleep reading. Tom kissed her cheek. He thought she was beautiful. He held her close and fell asleep with her.

Grace's phone kept buzzing and the door kept knocking.
"Shit! It's mum!" Grace said. They got changed quickly and ran downstairs. Tom opened the door.
"Sorry Rach. We had the kitchen door closed and didn't hear the knock," Tom lied.
Rachel nodded. "You ready Grace?"
"Mmm. Thank you Mr Clarkson."
"I'll see you tomorrow."

*the next morning*
Rachel woke Grace. "Where the hell did that love bite come from?" Rachel asked.
"Oh, I-I didn't go straight to Mr Clarkson's. I met with Jake," Grace lied.
"The drug dealer?! I hope you didn't buy anything."
"No mum. I ended things with him but he sorta tried to persuade me otherwise," she said. Rachel believed her.

Grace made her way to school. She seen Mr Clarkson getting out of the car.
"Tom! We need to discuss that merger. Also new pupil starting today," Rachel said.
"Is that the girl I'm meant to be minding?" Grace asked.
"Yeah sweetheart," she said.

Grace went to the bathrooms and fixed her makeup. She heard a girl crying in a cubicle.
"You okay?" Grace asked.
"No," she sniffed.
Grace smiled. "I started yesterday. Don't worry."
"I'm Shannon."
"Grace."

Grace took Shannon to the office. "This is Shannon."
"Welcome to Waterloo Road."
Shannon smiled. She filled out forms and then left with Grace. Grace smiled.
"This place isn't so bad," Grace said.
"People have laughed at me already," Shannon mumbled. Grace hugged her.
"We'll work together honey," Grace said. Shannon smiled.

Grace and Shannon sat in Tom's class. Tom smirked at Grace until he seen Shannon.
"Who's this?" Tom asked.
"Shannon. She's the new pupil."
Tom nodded. Grace rolled her eyes. She went to sit with Bolton. "Hi Bolt."
"Grace."

During the lesson, Grace ignored Tom. "Grace stay behind."
"No. Thank you. I'll go to my next lesson," Grace spat.
Tom frowned. "I want you to stay behind."
Grace stayed behind. Everyone left. Shannon went to find her next class.
"What?" Grace spat.
"I love you," Tom said.
"How do I know that?"
Tom smiled. He handed her a box of chocolates. Grace smiled slightly. Tom kissed her cheek.

Tom bent down to pick up a book. Grace slapped his bum as she walked out.
"Cheeky Minx," tom said. Grace winked at him.
Grace went to Maths. "Who are you?"
"Grace Mason. Who the pissing hell are you?" Grace asked.
"Mr Lawson. Now sit down and shut up."

Instead of listening, Grace turned and walked out. She hated being told to shut up. "Where the hell are you going?"
"Piss off!"
Shannon looked at her dad. Eddie knew Shannon was scared.
"It's okay," he mouthed. Shannon grabbed her stuff and went after Grace.

Grace sat in common room.
"Hi," Shannon said.
"Hey. Sorry I walked out there," Grace said.
Shannon smiled. "I've never heard someone tell my dad to piss off before."
"Your dad?!"
Shannon nodded. "Yeah. My dad," she said.
"Wow. I'm sorry."
Shannon shrugged. She smiled at Grace. "You're so pretty."
"So are you."

Grace and Shannon went for a walk. They bunked off Maths. "How long you been here?" Shannon asked.
"Started yesterday," replied Grace.
"You like it?" Shannon asked.
"It's okay," Grace said. Shannon smiled. They stopped at the chippy and Grace got them some food.

They went to the the park and ate their chips.
"I needed that!" Grace said. Shannon smiled.
"You're really nice," Shannon said.
"You too chick," Grace said. Shannon cuddled into Grace. Grace held her tightly.
"I've never met my dad," Grace said. She hated that but she didn't care.
"I'm sorry."
Grace smiled. "Don't worry chica. It's fine."

They finished their chips and sighed. "Wanna get drunk?" Grace asked.
"No. I can't. Don't drink anymore."
Grace grinned. "Good choice."
They went to school. Tom smiled at Shannon.
"Grace, can I have a word?" Tom asked.
"Sure. Shannon, I'll meet you in common room?" Grace asked. Shannon nodded.

Grace and Tom went into his classroom. They kissed passionately. Tom's hand went up Grace's skirt. Grace breathed heavily.
"I've been wanting you since I ate those damn chocolates," Grace said. Tom chuckled and kissed her neck gently.
"You're beautiful."
Grace smiled. "You're all mine Clarky."
"Good. That's the best thing."

Grace grinned as Tom kissed her. She had to believe that attending Waterloo Road would work out.