Four

A/N - This is triggering as it has a death caused by overdose. You've been warned.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Grace hadn't met with Tom since Rachel had found out she had been having sex with someone. She couldn't risk anyone finding out.

That morning, Grace woke to her phone ringing. She knew it would be Jason. She answered it. A few minutes later, she hung up. She was going to see Jason before school.

When Grace arrived at his house, she found him off his head. "There's my gorgeous Gracie."
"You're off your head already," Grace said.
"Yes. But I can still do you."

Jason took Grace upstairs. He got her on the bed and stripped her of her school uniform. Grace grinned knowing Jason could make her feel good even when he was off his head.

Jason pushed into Grace making her moan. She bit his lip as he made love to her. They both climaxed and fell asleep.

Grace woke a few hours later and saw Jason still asleep. She straddled him. "Wake up Jase," she said. She realised he wasn't moving. "Jason."
Grace got off him and got out of bed. She was scared. Grace noticed the heroin and cocaine next to the bed. She realised that he had died due to an overdose.

Grace needed to ring an ambulance but she didn't want to. She didn't know what to. Grace had a dead body upstairs but she was in denial. "What do I do?" She asked herself. She needed to call someone. Eventually, she dialled the fist number she could think of - Eddie.

"E-Eddie come quick," Grace sobbed.
"Gracie what's wrong?" Eddie asked.
"Come to Jason's house... h-he's had an overdose," Grace sobbed hard.

Eddie felt awful.
"Take a deep breath honey. I need you to go upstairs and make sure you're decent. Then I'm going to ring the police and ambulance. I'll be over as soon as I've done that," Eddie said.
"O-Okay."

Eddie hung up with Grace and phoned the paramedics and police. He then sped to the house. He ran inside and seen Grace in hysterics. The police and paramedics ran in after Eddie.
"U-Upstairs... Bedroom..."

Eddie held her tightly. She was in hysterics. "Shh. It's alright. I've got you."
"I-I didn't know."

Eddie sat Grace in his car. He had told Rachel what had happened. Grace was struggling to breathe as they brought out Jason's body. Eddie had to hold her tightly. He knew how badly this would affect her.

Grace broke down in Eddie's arms again. He held her head into his chest so she didn't see anymore. She was crying so hard Eddie could feel the tears his his chest through his shirt.
"Shh, I've got you," Eddie whispered.

Eddie stroked her hair as Grace cried. The police officer came over.
"I'm going to have to question her. Just so we know what happened," he said.
"Later. Can't you see she's in bits!" Eddie spat. The police officer walked away.
Eddie took Grace back home. Rachel was there with Shannon. "Why were you with him?"
"Leave me."
Rachel sighed. "Grace, he's a drug dealer."

Suddenly, Grace lost it. "He's dead! How dare you hate on him when he is dead! You heartless bitch!" Grace screamed. Grace slapped Rachel. Shanon took Grace inside. She understood why Grace was so mad at Rachel.

Shannon sat Grace down on their bed. Grace cried into Shannon. Shannon held her tightly. Suddenly Grace pushed Shannon away.
"Grace?" Shannon asked.
"Leave me alone!" Grace screamed.

Shannon went downstairs to Eddie.
"She told me to leave her alone," Shannon mumbled. Eddie sighed.
"She's struggling right now darling. I just think she needs time," Eddie said.
"I understand."

Grace cried into her pillows. She didn't want to say goodbye to Jason. She loved him.

Grace suddenly stood from her bed and ran out the house. She ran to Tom's house. Tom let her in. "Are you alright?" He asked.
"N-No."
"Shh honey," Tom said when Grace began crying. He held her tightly. Grace sobbed into him. Tom took her to the living room and laid down with her.

Eddie and Shannon were discussing how to help her.
"I just want to see her smile again," Shannon mumbled.
"She will. Look, this will be tough for her but we'll help her. She needs to know she can rely on us," Eddie said. He hugged Shannon tightly.
Shannon nodded and smiled. "We'll all help her won't we?"
"Course."
"Good. She needs us."

Grace and Tom were making out. Grace straddled him. "You sure?"
"Yes. I need to feel you," Grace said.
Tom nodded. Grace took out his member and pushed it into her. Tom moaned and so did Grace.

Grace lent down and kissed him. Tom kissed back.
"You're bloody gorgeous," Tom said. Grace grinned.
"Thank you Mr Clarkson. Maybe you can give me detention later for being naughty," Grace teased.
"You're a little minx!"
Grace smiled and kissed him again. She loved him so much. "You've not said why you're here," Tom said.
"I-I wanted to see you. Is that so bad?"
"No."

Grace kissed him passionately.

Shannon and Eddie went to try and find Grace. They knew she was down about Jason. "She'll be alright won't she?" Shannon asked.
"Yeah. She'll be perfectly fine."
Shannon nodded and cuddled into her dad. Eddie kissed her head and kept trying to contact Grace.

Grace cuddled into Tom. Tom made her a mug of tea.
"Thanks," Grace said. Tom held her tightly.
"You're beautiful," Tom said. He began to play with Grace's hair. Grace smiled but she kept thinking of Jason. She looked at Tom.
"You'll not leave me sure you won't?" Grace asked Tom.
"I won't Gracie," Tom said.
Grace nodded. She didn't know what she could do now. She felt like nothing would be the same again. She felt lost.