Eight

Grace hadn't spoke to Shannon nor was she intending to. She hadn't been near Tom and skived off his classes.

Grace woke and heard someone at her door knocking.
"Can I come in?" Shannon mumbled. Grace grabbed her pillow and threw it at the door to tell her no.

What was hurting Grace so much was the fact that the two people she loved had hurt her. Grace rubbed her stomach.
"Just you and me baby," she said.
Grace got ready for school. She went downstairs. "Grace?"
Grace ignored her and grabbed something to eat.

Grace soon left the house and went to school. She was going to name her daughter Poppy-Rose Alexis.

When she arrived at school, she saw Tom. She ignored him too. "Grace please talk to me," Tom said.
"Piss off back to Shannon. We're well and truly over," Grace spat. She walked on to registration.

Shannon went in and sat beside her. Grace got up and sat elsewhere. Shannon hated herself for what she had done on Grace but she knew she couldn't take it back.

Tom walked in and sat down. "Grace, what's up?" Bolton asked.
"Cheating scumbags is what. Some prick shagged my sister and got her up the duff too," she spat.
"That's bad."

Grace glared at Shannon and Tom. "Mr Clarkson. What's your opinion on this?" Grace asked.
"It's not my place to say," he mumbled.
"Yeah it is Sir! You're head of pastoral care," Bolton said.
"Too right," Grace commented.
"That's enough!" Tom yelled.

The whole class stayed in silence for the rest of registration.
"Grace stay behind," Tom demanded. Grace went up to him.
"Get stuff," she spat and walked to French.

Shannon looked at Grace. "You can't avoid me forever. We live in the same house."
"We live in the same house but that doesn't mean I have to talk to you. You're dead to me," Grace said.
"Grace. Please."

Grace ignored her and went to sit down. She sat with Bolton. "She's well out of order."
"Too right. But if I find anyone is picking on her, I'll kill them," Grace warned.

Shannon heard laughing from behind her.
"I can't believe she did that on Grace," someone said.
"Yeah. Whoever it is must be desperate to pick her over Grace."
Shannon tried to ignore the comments. Shannon hadn't spoke to Tom since.

Grace did her work but Bolton kept distracting her.
"What do you want?" Grace groaned.
"Is it a boy or a girl?" Bolton asked. Grace smiled.
"A little girl."
Bolton grinned. "Any names?"
"Yeah. I'm not saying though. They might get stolen from me," Grace said.
"Good."

Shannon looked at Grace. "I wouldn't steal your baby's name Grace."
"You stole her father!"
"I can't help that!"
Grace shrugged. "Yeah well. I guess you broke off our relationship as well as mine and his."

Grace stood and walked out. She stood in the corridor. Tom came down. "Grace. Please?"
"Piss off!" Grace yelled at him. She walked out of the school. She took off her tie and cardigan. Grace shoved them into her bag and walked towards the club.

When she was inside she ordered an orange juice.
"Well hello again," Max said. Grace grinned.
"Hey," she said. He sat down beside her.
"Orange juice?" He asked.
Grace grinned. "I'm on an alcohol ban. Too much grief."
Max smirked. He ordered himself a gin and tonic. "You're pregnant?" He asked.
Grace nodded. "Before you ask, she isn't yours. She's unfortunately the daughter of someone who got my sister up the duff."

Max and Grace were talking. "Does your mother know who the father of your child is?"
"No. She knows he got my sister pregnant but not me," Grace said.
"I'm sorry," Max said. Grace smiled.
"It's okay," Grace told him. Max grinned at her.
"Want to come back to mine?"
"Sure."

Max took Grace back to his. He gave her another glass of orange juice.
"Oh you spoil me," Grace joked. Max chuckled.
"Where's your phone? Let me add my number," Max said. Grace grinned.
Grace gave him her phone. He put his number in. "Why thank you. I might just have to send you a text."
"Good."
Grace grinned. "Shouldn't you be in work?"
"I can do what I want."

Max and Grace were sitting together on the sofa. "This big empty house. Don't you get lonely?"
"I do actually," Max said as he traced his fingers up and down Grace's thigh. Grace grinned.
"What are you doing Mr Tyler," Grace joked. Max chuckled.

Grace cuddled up with Max. Max held her.
"How about we go out?" Max suggested. Grace sat up.
"As in a couple?" Grace asked. Max nodded. Grace grinned. "Of course I will."
Max smiled and kissed her.

Grace kissed back with passion. Max pulled away. "I'll drop you off back at school."
"No. I wanna go back home."

Max drove Grace back home. "Will you be alright?" He asked.
"Yeah. Mum'll be at work. She'll be at school too," Grace said.
"Good. If you need me then call."
Grace smirked. "I need you."

Grace went inside. She grabbed her fleece throw and snuggled on the sofa. She was eating chocolate and sexting with Max.
Grace bit her lip as Max sent through a nude picture. He never forced Grace to send one. Grace could feel herself falling more and more in love with him.

Grace heard the door open. She made no noise. She could tell it was Shannon. Shannon walked upstairs.

Max and Grace continued to sext until she heard crying. As much as Grace didn't like Shannon she ran upstairs to her.
"What's wrong? Shagged another girls baby daddy?" She spat.
"No! I'm having stomach ache."
"Go hospital then."
Shannon sighed. "Can you come with me?"

Reluctantly Grace went to the Hospital with Shannon. They checked Shannon over and she was having twins which was why she was in pain.
"They're fine," the nurse said. Shannon nodded.

When the nurse left, Grace took Shannon's hand.
"Are you okay?" Grace asked.
"Just scared," Shannon mumbled. She began to cry.
"Hey, shh, it's okay to be scared. Y-You'll... you'll have me to help you."
"But you hate me."
Grace nodded. "Yeah I do. I'm never going to forgive you. But I'm not letting you do anything alone."
"Will you let our kids be siblings?"
"I don't have a choice."

Grace went back home with Shannon. Grace went to finish sexting. "Who you messaging?" Shannon asked as she took a chocolate.
"Someone."
Shannon sat down. Grace smiled.
"I have a new boyfriend. Only happened this afternoon," Grace told her.
Shannon smiled. "I'm happy for you."
"I'm happy for you and Tom."
"We're not together. I haven't spoke to him either."

Shannon began to make dinner. Grace sent pouting selfies to Max. Max sent ones back. Grace laughed. Max made her happy.

"What you giggling at?"
"My man. He's pouting at me," Grace replied.

Grace looked at Shannon. "Look, I'm not even pretending to be friends. But for the sake of my child and your two, I'll make an effort."
"Good."

Grace looked up as Rachel came in with Eddie. "Hiya."
Rachel smiled. "You're cheerful."
"Well. I may have a new boyfriend. Moved on from Jason. But the prick who knocked me up, can go shag himself."
Shannon sniggered. Grace smiled slightly. Rachel and Eddie realised Tom also had sex with Grace.
"He had sex with you too?" Eddie asked.
"I don't care. He knows I don't."

Grace and Shannon sat with Rachel and Eddie while they ate dinner.
"I'm having twins," Shannon said. They smiled.
"That's good."
Grace scoffed. She looked at Grace. "You just have to make everything about you don't you?"
"Grace?"
Grace stood up. "I'm sick of her! She stole Tom and got knocked up!" She screamed.

Before anything, Grace quickly walked out and text Max.
"Can you pick me up? - Gxx"
"Of course - M xx"
Grace smiled and text him where she was. Max was on his way and sped there as soon as possible.

Shannon went upstairs and closed the door over. Rachel and Eddie sighed.
"We need to try to get them to start talking," Rachel mumbled. Eddie agreed.

Max and Grace went to his house. Max smiled at her.
"What brings you to me?" Max asked.
"I'm bored and fed up with people at home," Grace mumbled to Max.
Max sighed. "Why don't you stay here tonight. We can do anything you want," he said.
"Can I do you?"
Max smirked.

Max ordered in some food. He went into the living room to see Grace wearing his black shirt. Her baby bump was clear. "Black suits me. Don't you think?" She asked.
"Definitely," he said. He kissed her and felt her bump against him. He smiled and place a hand on it. Suddenly, he lifted up the shirt to see her wearing a pair of his boxers.
"You like?" Grace asked.

Max lifted Grace gently and laid her down on the couch. He laid beside her and made out passionately. Grace pulled gently at his hair.
"Ugh... you little minx," Max moaned.
Grace grinned and kissed him again. "I believe that this is leading onto something."
"Only if you want."
Grace grinned again. "Oh believe me. I do."

Grace had stripped Max. She straddled him. "How amazing would it be, if I did you all night?"
"Quite good."
"Good. Because that's what I wanna do."

Max pushed into Grace. Grace bit his lip. "Tease."
"Mmm. Yeah."

The next morning, Grace woke next to Max. Grace groaned. "What?"
"I gotta go to school."
"Stay. I'll ring in for you," Max said. Grace giggled.
"Baby, I wish I could stay," Grace said. Max pouted. "No. Don't start with the pouting!"
Max laughed. "Shall we get a shower?"

Max and Grace went to the shower. They kissed passionately in the shower.
"You and baby okay?" Max asked. Grace nodded. Max dried her bump gently.

Grace bit her lip. "You're going to make me late."
"Wouldn't that be a shame?"
"Mm-hmm."

Eventually, Grace was ready for school. She looked at Max. "Will I see you tonight?"
"I'll text you and give you a time," Max said.
Grace grinned. "Goodie."
Grace went to the school straight away as she was late. She sighed when she seen Shannon.
"Thanks for the lift," Grace said to Max.
"No problem. Go and be good beautiful," Max said. Grace grinned at him.

Grace walked towards the school. Shannon walked on inside. Neither girl was talking to the other. Grace got a text from Max.
"You look amazing in your uniform - Mxx"

Grace grinned and went inside. She saw Tom and Shannon in a classroom. Tom had his hand resting on her bump. Grace walked in. "Be father to those kids but you keep away from my kid," Grace spat.
"Grace. Please."
"No! You're not having anything to do with my baby!"
"I'll take you to court!" Tom yelled. Grace was shocked.
"No you won't."
"Wanna bet?" Tom spat. Shannon slapped him. She stormed out.

Grace looked at Tom.
"You deserve it," Grace spat back at him. She walked out.

Shannon sat in common room and looked at her broke nails from slapping Tom. Grace sat with Bolton. Danielle walked in. "Have you seen Clarkson's face? Someone slapped him."
"Whoope."
"It's shocking. He's the fittest teacher in this place," Danielle said.

Grace went for a walk. She got a text from Max.
"How are you beautiful? - Mxx"
"Shit. Baby daddy wants to take me to court - Gxx"
"I'm sorry baby - Mxx"

Grace smiled and went into registration. Shannon came in. Shannon sat down. Grace wasn't speaking. Bolton could feel the tension between them. The whole classroom could.
"Sit down and be quiet!" Tom yelled.

Tom called out the register but left both Shannon and Grace's names off the register.
"Excuse me Sir, you left out me and that slag!" Grace yelled. Tom ignored her. "Do you want another slap from someone else?"

Grace stood up and went over to Tom. "I'm here you know."
"I'm talking!"
Grace rolled her eyes. "My new bloke is much better than you. Makes me want it more."
"Sit down," Tom whispered.

Instead of listening, Grace walked out. She went up onto the roof. She wanted to be alone.
Grace laid down on the roof and looked up at the clouds. Her phone buzzed.
"Missing you so much - M xx"
Grace smiled and messaged back.
"Missing you too. Wish you were here - G xx"

After registration, Tom told Shannon to stay behind.
"What?" Shannon spat.
Tom sighed. "I love you."
"Oh give it a break," Shannon told him and walked out.
Shannon knew she loved Tom but she wanted her sister back.

Grace wanted to spend some time with Max. She knew he would be in work.

Eventually she went down from the roof. She saw Tom. "A word."
"No."

Tom dragged Grace to his classroom. Tom slammed the door shut. "That is my baby!"
"NO! You've got your KIDS with Shannon. You're not having anything to do with my baby girl."
Tom glared. "Grace, that's my baby. I'm being involved."
"Whatever!"
Grace stormed out and went to the common room. She made herself a coffee and messaged Max.
"I need you baby - G xx"
"You can have me after work. I'll pick you up - M xx"
"Goodie! - G xx"

Shannon went in. Gracie ignored her.
"I'm sorry," Shannon mumbled.
"Whatever," Grace replied.
Shannon rolled her eyes. "You're being immature now! I've said I'm sorry!"
"You shagged the first guy I've loved since Jason!" Grace screamed.
"I'm sorry!"

Grace walked out. She didn't want to be around Shannon. Shannon obviously didn't get the message. "Grace. Please. Let's talk about it."
"No."
Grace text Max.
"I need you. Please - G xx"
"What's wrong? I'm on my way - M xx"

Grace began walking down the road. She seen Max's car pull up. He opened the door. She got into it and burst out crying. Max held her tightly.
"Shh, I'm taking you back to mine," Max said. Grace nodded.
They arrived at Max's. Grace sat on the sofa and cried. Max sat with her. "What happened?"
"T-The baby daddy, he wants my baby and to be with my sister," Grace sobbed.
Max sighed. "I'm sorry."
"I can't lose my daughter, Max. She's my everything."

Max gave Grace a cup of tea. She drank it slowly. "I wish she was yours," Grace said.
"I do too baby," Max said. Grace cuddled into him. Max kissed her head. "I will help raise this baby. I will stand with you in court."
"R-Really?"
Max smiled and nodded. Grace kissed him.
"I love you."
Max grinned. "I love you too."

Grace had fallen asleep. Max put a throw over her and tucked her in. He went to the kitchen to make her lunch when she woke up.
Grace went into the kitchen. She saw Max making sandwiches. She wrapped her arms around his waist. "I need a duvet day," she mumbled.
"Well. I have a perfectly good bed upstairs. I believe it has a duvet," Max replied.
"Is that an offer?"

Max and Grace ate their lunch. Max stood and took Grace's hand upstairs. Grace grinned. She took off all her clothes until she was in her underwear. She climbed under the duvet and cuddled up with Max who was just in his boxers.
"This is the life," Grace mumbled. She smiled when she felt Max's hand rub her baby bump.

Shannon felt awful for what she had done on Grace. She broke down crying when she went into Eddie's office.
"Shannon what's wrong?" Eddie asked. Shannon couldn't talk.
"G-Grace. She hates me so much," she sobbed.
Eddie held her. "Grace will come around darling. I promise."
"She won't."

Grace cuddled into Max. "What are you naming her?" He asked.
"Either Aubree-Skye or Poppy-Alexis. Whatever I don't name this one, will be the name of my next baby girl," Grace replied.
Max smiled. "I'm sure she'll be lovely like her mum."

Time passed by and Grace was cuddled in with Max. "I love you so much," Grace said.
"Love you too gorgeous."

Max and Grace kissed. Grace straddled him.
"You promised we would have some sexy time," Grace said. Max chuckled.
"I don't recall that," he said.
Grace grinned. "You will in a minute."

Shannon let Eddie take her home. She just wanted her and Grace to be friends again - sisters again. But she knew she had messed up.