Eleven

Grace was still in Hospital as she was unwell. She had lost too much blood. She needed to have a major blood transfusion.

Aubree-Rose wasn't doing too much better. She was severly unwell. Tom had been to visit his poorly daughter everyday. He didn't want to miss a minute with her.

That day Grace woke and went to visit her daughter. She went inside and saw Tom. "Oh. Hiya."
"Hi. She's so beautiful," Tom said.
"I know," Grace said. Tom smiled.
"How are you doing?" Tom asked.
Grace sighed. "I'm unwell but not too bad."
Tom nodded.

Grace and Tom sat by their daughter and watched her sleep.
"Max is coming today," Grace said. Tom looked at her.
"Your boyfriend?" Tom asked.
Grace nodded. "Yeah."

An hour later, Max walked in. He smiled at Grace.
"Hey beautiful," he said.
"This is Aubree-Rose," Grace said.
Max smiled. "She's beautiful."
"Thanks."
Max sat by Grace. "You must be Max," Tom said.
"I am. You're Aubree's father?"
Tom nodded. "Yeah. Aubree's my youngest. I've got Ava and Aiden too."

Grace tried to hide tears when Tom mentioned the twins. Max held her hand. "How are you feeling?"
"Like crap."
Max held Grace tightly. Grace smiled as she cuddled into him. Tom put his hand into the incubator.

Aubree slept peacefully. Tom smiled at her.
"I'm going to get a drink of coffee," Tom said. Grace nodded.

When Tom left, Max held Grace.
"I'm going to stay here by your side and Aubree's side until you're both out of hospital," Max told her.
Grace smiled at him. "Thank you."
"You're very welcome."
Grace kissed him.

Grace went back to her room. Max went too. She cuddled into him as he held her. "My girly needs to get better."
"She will."

Tom walked in. "Hasn't your mum or Eddie been up?" He asked.
"No. No one has been to see me. They're all looking after the twins."
Tom sighed. He rang Eddie and Rachel outside Grace's room. They were on their way.

Shannon was moving into Tom's to let Grace come home with Aubree to a free house. Neither of them wanted to tell anyone, it was just going to happen.

Shannon was packing her things when Rachel and Eddie left for the hospital.

Grace and Max made out and cuddled. Tom felt uncomfortable. He had to wait until Rachel and Eddie got there before leaving.
Max kissed Grace. "I'm going to grab some food. I'll come back when your parents leave. I don't think now is the right time to meet them."
"Okay babe."

Max walked out. Grace smiled at Tom. Rachel walked in. "Eddie's gone back home to help Shannon. He'll come tomorrow."
"Okay."

Eddie went back home. Shannon was standing by the stairs. "What the hell are you doing?"
"I'm leaving."
"No. You're staying here. Rach and I want the grandkids here."
Shannon rolled her eyes. "Grace has made that pretty clear she won't want the twins around Aubree-Rose."
Eddie sighed. "Shan, please. For me and for the kids."
"Fine!"
Shannon wasn't speaking to Eddie. She text Tom.
"Eddie stopped me. I'm sorry - S xx"
"It's okay. I'll get you out soon - T xx"

Tom put his phone away. He went over to Aubree. Rachel glared at him.
"Haven't you caused enough hassle?" Rachel spat. Tom sighed.
"She's my little girl."

Rachel let Tom stay. She was talking away to Grace. Grace felt that Rachel didn't want her. "Mum. Just go."
Rachel frowned. "Pardon?"
"Go. You don't wanna be here."

Rachel didn't know what to say. She walked out.

THREE MONTHS LATER.

Aubree was finally allowed home. Grace couldn't wait. She finally had everything set up.

Grace woke early that morning and went downstairs. She and Shannon had made up. They were closer than ever.

Shannon was already downstairs making breakfast for Grace knowing that she would be going early.
"Wow, thank you," Grace said. Shannon smiled.
"It's the least I can do."

The girls sat down together.
"Where are the twins?" Grace asked.
"They're both sleeping peacefully in the living room. They're sharing a Moses basket so I've set one up for Aubree," Shannon told her. Grace smiled at her sister.
"Thanks. Aubree has a moses basket though."
"Well she's got two," Shannon said as she smiled.
Grace grinned. "You excited to meet her?"
"Yeah."

Eventually, Grace was getting dressed to go and pick up Aubree. Tom was bringing her home with Grace.
Shannon left the twins with Eddie and Rachel before going with Grace to the hospital.

Tom took them to the hospital. He had set up a car seat in the back of the car for Aubree. He even bought her a teddy.

They went inside. Grace was carrying the teddy in with her to carry her out with. They went inside. The nurse was holding Aubree. Grace went over and held took her daughter. She was still small.

When Grace had been told about Aubree's health and how to keep her healthy, they were allowed to go. To Grace, Aubree was tiny in her clothes. "Shall we strap her in?" Tom asked. Grace smiled and nodded. Tom took Aubree and kissed her head before putting her in her in the car seat.

Tom drove them back home. Aubree held Grace's finger with her small hand the whole time. Grace smiled and looked as Aubree gripped the teddy Tom gave her.
"She's so lovely," Grace mumbled.
Tom agreed. "Ava and Aiden will love her."
"Yeah."

When they arrived back, Grace carried Aubree inside. "Welcome home baby girl."

Eddie and Rachel came out. They were each holding one of the twins. "The three A kids."
Grace rolled her eyes. She went upstairs and sent a picture of Aubree to Max.

Shannon took her twins from Rachel and Eddie.
"I told you to leave them out of things for a while and focus on Grace," Shannon spat. She took the twins upstairs and put them in the cot.

She went to Grace.
"Hey," Shannon said. Grace was holding Aubree close.
"You okay?" Shannon asked her.
"Yeah," Grace mumbled.
Shannon nodded. "That's good. Ava and Aiden want to meet their sister."
Grace grinned. "Bring them in."

Shannon brought the twins in. They were highly awake and alert. "Right my little beauties. Meet Aubree-Rose. Your little sister."
Ava and Aiden blinked and both gave toothless smiles. Grace smiled. The twins laid down on the bed and moved around smiling up at their mum. Grace tucked Ava's belly. Ava giggled.

Shannon held Aubree. Grace held the twins.
"She's gorgeous Grace," Shannon said. Grace smiled.
"She's my beautiful little girl."
A few hours later, Grace got herself and Aubree ready. She was going to see Max for a bit.

Grace left the house and walked over to Max's. She smiled when he pulled up outside his house. "Just in time," he said.
"Indeed. This little girl wanted to meet you properly."
Max grinned. He seen Aubree in the pushchair.
"She's gorgeous. Come on in," Max said. Grace smiled and went over to the door. Max helped her in.

Grace sat down and took Aubree out of the pushchair. She handed her to Max. Max sat down and held her.
"She's so beautiful," Max said. Aubree nuzzles into him.
Grace sat with them. "Yeah. I love her hair."
"She looks like you. Very beautiful."
Grace grinned and kissed him. "I really do wish she was yours."

Max took Aubree to a nursery he had for when Grace stayed over with her. He came downstairs to Grace. "She's fast asleep."

Grace cuddled into Max. Max held her and smiled.
"I love you," Grace said. Max kissed the top of her head.
"I love you too."

Shannon had gone out with the twins to get Aubree things. She wanted to make it up to Grace.

Grace and Max were making out passionately. Grace could feel Max's hardness pressed up against her. She bit her lip. She wanted him. She kissed him passionately.

Max stood and pulled Grace up to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed. Grace pulled him on top of her. They made out passionately Grace rolled them over. She began to grind on him. Max groaned loudly.

Grace unbuttoned his shirt. She grinned at his chest.
"I've missed this hairy chest," Grace said as she ran her hands over it.

She began to undo his belt. She swore when she couldn't get it undone.
"Let me do it," Max said.
Grace shook her head. "I can do it."
"Really?"
"Mmm."

When she got the belt off, she threw it across the bedroom. Max pulled her down and kissed her passionately. "You're gorgeous."

Max grabbed a condom. He handed it to Grace. "Do you want to do the honours?" He asked.
"As always," Grace said with a grin. Max smirked. Grace rolled on the condom and pushed Max into her. She bit her lip.

They began to make love. Grace and Max kissed passionately.
"Ugh," Grace moaned into his mouth. Max grinned.

Max eventually flipped them. He began to go as fast as he could for Grace. Grace grinned and kissed his neck.
Max smirked against her lips. He loved her more than he loved Jennifer. "When you're ready, I want you to have my child."
Grace looked at him. "Y-You being serious?"
"Of course."
Grace grinned. "Maybe we could wait until Aubree is two? That way she can give us experience?"
"Of course," Max said. Grace made out with him passionately.

They eventually both climaxed. Max rolled over beside Grace. He held her close.
"You're so beautiful," he told her. Grace kissed him passionately.

They cuddled together when Aubree woke up crying. Grace groaned. Max got up.
"I'll get her. You stay here," Max said. He kissed her lips before going to get Aubree.

Max walked in with Aubree. He handed her to Grace. "Hi beautiful girl."
Grace and Max cuddled up with Aubree. They both knew their relationship could change because of Aubree but they wanted to make it work.