Two

Grace had been at Waterloo Road for a month. She was still being tutored by Tom. Their affair was still going on. Grace was falling for him.

That morning, Grace woke to a text. She grinned. It was from Tom;

"Come to my class before reg - Txx"

Grace smiled and got ready for school. She went downstairs and saw her mum. "Ready?"
"Mmm. Oh I'm staying out tonight."
"Okay. Be back for school," Rachel said. Grace nodded and left with her mum.

They arrived at school and seen Shannon. Grace ran inside quickly before anyone knew where she was going.

Tom was waiting at his desk for her. Grace grinned.
"Mr Clarkson, I didn't do your homework. I think I need punished," Grace teased. Tom smirked.
"Well then Grace. I think an hours detention after school is best."
Grace grinned. "Sorry sir. You can't keep me past four," she teased.
Tom nodded. "I know. I meant at my place. You're still staying aren't you? Chlo and Donte aren't there."
Grace nodded. "Hells yeah."

Grace sat on the desk and grinned at Tom as he unlocked the door. "Grace, I'll see you later for that homework," Tom said.
Grace nodded and walked out. She bumped into Shannon.
"Hi ya," grace said. Shannon grinned.
"I met this guy last night. He's amazing!" Shannon told her. Grace giggled.

The girls went to common room and sat down.
"Tell me all about him," Grace said. Shannon did. Grace frowned. He sounded very familiar to her but she didn't want to say anything.
Grace sighed. "I'm spending the evening with my man tonight."
"That's amazing. Mine's busy tonight. His daughter's going over," Shannon said.
"Aw."

Grace walked off to the office. She saw Tom. "I can't wait for tonight. I've stacked up."
"On what?" Grace asked as she felt Tom's hand go down her skirt.
"Condoms."
Grace smirked. "Good. I can do you hard then."
Tom smirked and kissed her. Grace kissed back.

Grace left the classroom and seen Shannon texting.
"Oi! Off your phone missy!" Grace yelled. She laughed at the panic on Shannon's face.
"I thought you were your mum!" Shannon said.
Grace tried to act all serious. "That's not funny."
Shannon giggled and hugged her. Grace hugged back.
"Let's go."

Grace and Shannon went to PE. Mr Cleaver was there. "Damn."
"What?" Shannon asked.
"He's... Kinda alright."

During PE, Grace smirked when Tom came out. "Grace, I need a word," Tom said.
"Sure."

Tom took grace into the English store cupboard and kissed her. Grace kissed back passionately.

Grace felt Tom's hands go up her skirt and into her pants. She breathed heavily as she felt Tom's hands at work.
"T-Tom?"
"What's wrong baby?" Tom teased.
"You're so good at that," Grace mumbled. Tom went harder. Grace moaned.

Shannon was worrying about what her new man was trying to do. He was trying to get her to take drugs for him. She turned her phone off and went back to PE.
"Shannon."
"Yeah?"
Grace was crying. "They're coming to get me."
"Who?"
Grace shrugged. "They wanna take me and do horrid stuff to me again."

Shannon got Grace into her uniform again. Grace was shaking. Shannon knew she was close to overdosing. "Come on Gracie. It's alright."
"T-They're going to get me," Grace sobbed.
"Hey shhh, I'm here chick," Shannon said. Grace gripped Shannon's hand. She rang Tom. She didn't know what to do.

Tom came over and seen Grace. Grace was hysterically crying. Shannon was close to tears.
"Please help," Shannon said. Tom nodded.
"Go get her a glass of water," Tom said. Shannon nodded and left. Tom held Grace close.
"Right you, what's wrong? Who's going to get you?" Tom asked.
"The twats."

Shannon came in with some water for Grace. "Have you got anything else Gracie?" Shannon asked.
"No," Grace lied. She needed the heroin for later.
"Good girl."
Grace smiled. Tom took her back to school when she came around well enough.

Shannon sat in the house. She was terrified after seeing Grace that way. She blamed herself.

Tom watched as Grace walked to Rachel. Tom thought about Shannon. He wanted her. He sped back to the house as he knew Eddie was at a meeting.

Grace sat in the office. She knew Tom would end up leaving her. She didn't want that. She wanted him.

Instead of staying in school, Grace grabbed her bag and walked back to her house. She text Jason and asked him to come over. She needed wild.

Jason arrived at the house. Grace let him in. "Thought you changed your mind."
"Never," Grace said. Jason kissed her passionately. Grace kissed back and pulled him upstairs. She threw him on the bed and kissed down his body. He smirked.

Tom kissed Shannon. Shannon took him to her room.
"I love you. I always have," Tom lied. Shannon smiled.
"I've loved you too," she told him.

Grace felt Jason having sex with her. She dug her nails into his back. Jason groaned.
Grace grinned. "You were always my favourite."
"Good."
Jason hadn't gotten a condom on but he pulled out. He always did.

Rachel was heading home early. Eddie and Shannon were coming over for dinner.

Rachel got a shock when she saw Jason's car on her drive. She knew Jason was twenty years older than her daughter. Immediately, Rachel ran into the house. She heard Grace's moans coming from upstairs.

Grace felt Jason being dragged away from her. It was Rachel. Grace pulled the duvet over her.
"Out now!" Rachel screamed.

Jason left. Grace tried not to cry.
"Mum I'm sorry."
"You better not be on drugs or you're going to rehab," Rachel spat. Grace began to shake. Rachel left. Grace knew she had to try to get clean but she was getting addicted again.