Three

Grace was still meeting up with Jason. She was having sex with him too. She didn't care. She loved the thrill.

That morning, Grace woke to a text from Jason:
"Come and meet me babe. Quick shag be4 school? - Jxx"
"Mm. Yeah! - Gxx"

Grace got out of bed and got changed into her uniform. She snuck out the house and went to Jason's house. "I'll see you tomorrow night after this," Jason said as he began kissing Grace's neck. Grace moaned. She felt Jason's fingers snake her pants down. He pushed into her.

Grace was close as Jason had sex with her against the wall. She whimpered.
"I'm going to-"
"Me too babe."

Jason and grace climaxed. She pulled her pants up and kissed him. He kissed her back. She got on her knees and grinned.
"You're going to love this baby," Grace teased.
"Am I really?" Jason said. Grace smirked and nodded.
Grace took his member into her mouth. He moaned in pleasure. "Crap babes. That's good."
Grace smirked and kissed his balls. "Damn."

Grace made Jason climax. She smiled as he pulled his boxers up. "I gotta go to school," Grace said. She stood and kissed him. "Till tomorrow Jase."
Grace smirked as she got to school. She lost her smirk when she seen a love bite on Tom's neck that she didn't give him.

Tom smiled when he seen her.
"Hey beautiful," he said.
"Piss off," Grace spat. She walked off and bumped into Chris Mead. She was in tears.
"You alright?" He asked. He had been for an interview at Waterloo Road.
"Fine. Back off!"
Chris rolled his eyes. He walked off.

Grace wiped her tears away. She went into school. Shannon smiled. "Hey chick."
"Hi."
Shannon could tell Grace wasn't happy. "What's wrong? And you stink of sex," Shannon said.
"Nothing. Piss off," grace mumbled. She wanted to know who the tart was that was with her man.

Grace sat in French with Shannon. She noticed Shannon kept texting.
"You got a man?" Grace asked. Shannon shrugged.
"Early days," she mumbled.

Grace seen tom walk past with a supply teacher. She ran out to him.
"Is this your tart then?" Grace spat.
Tom was shocked. "You what?"
"You heard!"
Grace stormed off and screamed. She hated being cheated on.

Tom walked in. "What the hell are you playing at?! We don't mention our relationship!"
Grace glared. "What pissing relationship?! You're shagging someone else!" She yelled.
Tom locked the main door to the bathrooms. He pulled Grace into a cubicle. "I'm not baby. I'm trying to act professional so people don't know," tom said. Grace smiled.
"So you're not?" Grace asked. Tom shook his head.

Grace kissed him and squeezed his crotch.
"Let's see what you're hiding," Grace whispered. She felt tom go hard. "That's by boy."
"Man I think you'll find."
Grace rolled her eyes. "Okay... My man," she teased.
"Little minx."
Grace grinned and she felt Tom press his member against her thigh. "Damn."
"Still a boy?" Tom asked.
Grace shook her head. "No. It's a man."

Tom shoved into her. Grace's skirt was around her waist. "You can't keep this attitude up."
"I won't. As long as I feel this chunky in me," Grace said.
Tom smirked. "You will baby."
Grace squeezed Tom's balls. Tom grunted.

Grace and Tom came. Both of them were breathless in the cubicle.
"That's a big boy," Grace said as Tom pulled out. Tom smirked and tugged it.
"This big boy loves you."
Grace grinned. She left the bathroom before Tom. Grace walked back into Maths. "Where were you?"
"Erm... I was being sick," Grace mumbled. She faked a cough.

Shannon smiled. "Is everything alright?"
"Fine. Just met with my man," Grace said. She cuddled into her best friend.
Shannon smiled and held her. Grace yawned.
"I'm always so tired after sex," Grace said.
"Ew!" Shannon mumbled. Grace giggled.

The girls went to common room after maths. They were doing homework.
"Shan?" Grace mumbled.
"What's wrong honey?" Shannon asked.
"I'm horny again."
Shannon laughed. "Shame."
Grace groaned. "Not funny. I need sexual."
Shannon rolled her eyes. "Let's go out tonight then beaut. It'll be fun."

Grace and Shannon were planning their night out. Grace was sending Tom her pics.
"Stop it! Turning me on - Txx"
"Oops. - Gxx"

Grace walked to English. Tom smiled. "You've got tutoring with me," Tom whispered.
"Good baby," Grace whispered back and bit his earlobe.

Tom and Grace made out when the class ended. Tom locked the door and closed the blinds. Grace pushed Tom against the interactive whiteboard. Tom pulled off Grace's blazer.

Grace laid on the desk. Tom smirked and pushed into her. He went as hard as he could.
"Ugh, baby," Grace moaned.
Tom smirked. "My girl like this."
"Yeah."
"Good girl."

Rachel was walking down the corridors. She saw Tom's classroom blinds were shut. "Tom! Is everything alright?"
"Er.. Rach, can you come back in about five minutes?" Tom asked.
"Why? Tom let me in now," Rachel yelled. Tom got Grace to climax quickly. He also came and got dressed fast. Grace sat at the table fully dressed. Tom opened the door.

Rachel came in and seen Grace in tears.
"Is she okay?" Rachel asked. Tom nodded.
"She's just upset she's struggling with the work. That's why I locked the door and closed all the blinds. She didn't want pupils seeing her."
Rachel sighed. "Grace, if you're struggling so much then maybe you should be moved into Mr Budgen's set," Rachel suggested.
"No! He won't help at all."

Rachel walked out. Grace wiped away her fake tears. "You did me too hard. I can't walk properly," Grace said.
Tom smirked and rubbed her. Grace bit her lip.
"Do I have to kiss it better?" Tom whispered. Grace smirked.
"Maybe later baby."

Grace went with Shannon to art. They sat together and cuddled.
"You okay?" Shannon asked.
"Yeah. Just sore."
Shannon frowned. "Where?"
Grace smirked at her. Shannon giggled.
"Lucky. Who?"
Grace smiled. "Just some guy I've been seeing."
Shannon grinned. "He best look after you."
"He will."

Rachel walked into the class. "Grace a word."
"What?"
"Now," Rachel spat.
Rachel pulled Grace to the office. Grace was terrified. She thought she knew about Tom.

Rachel sat across from Grace.
"Now, who have you been having sex with?" Rachel asked.
"No one!"
"Don't lie to me. I know you have been!"

Shannon smirked as her man text her. She went to meet him. She was needing him. She hoped Grace was as happy with her man as she was with hers.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - Today, my life became a lot better. I'm not saying why but it did. I just wanna a massive thanks to StrangeDesires for all her support. ❤️