Five

Grace hadn't been the same since she had found Jason dead. She didn't know how to react. Everyone tried to give her sympathy but it didn't work. She hated the sympathy.

That morning, Grace woke. She saw the cocaine on her bedside table. She picked up and took it. Grace felt herself becoming high and withdrawn.
She went downstairs. Eddie and Shannon had stayed over. "Morning Gracie."
"Whatever," she mumbled. She sat down and opposite her mum.
Rachel glared. "You're off your head aren't you?" Grace ignored her but she kept sniffing. Rachel knew she was. Everyone did.

Eddie took Rachel outside until she calmed down. Shannon sat with Grace.
"Chick, why don't we do your makeup nice and pretty before you go?" Shannon suggested. Grace just nodded.

Grace didn't want to go to the funeral. She knew it would be too difficult for her to be there.
Rachel was apprehensive about Grace attending. She knew Jason's parents all adored Grace.

Shannon helped Grace out. "You look amazing."
"Thanks," Grace mumbled. She went over to her drawer and took out the bottle vodka.
"Gracie, don't."
"I need it," Grace mumbled. Shannon sighed.
"Let me take it then," Shannon told her. Grace nodded.

Shannon put it in her bag. She wasn't going to let Grace have it at all but she knew it kept Grace happy knowing it was there.

Shannon helped Grace with her hair and makeup. Grace smiled slightly.
"Thanks," she mumbled.
Shannon smiled. She hugged Grace. "I'm here for you honey," she said.
"Thanks."

Rachel and Eddie took Grace to the church. Shannon held her hand. "It's going to be fine."
"Y-Yeah."

They went inside. Jason's parents walked over. "Grace, will you say a few words?" Jackie asked.
"Er s-sure.".
Grace sat down with Shannon.
"Can I have a drink?" Grace asked.
"No sweetie. Not until it's over," Shannon told her.

During the service, grace held Shannon's hand. Shannon squeezed it in reassurance every now and then. Jackie looked down at Grace. Grace took a deep breath. She stood up and walked to the front.
When she got to the podium, she took a deep breath. "Jason wasn't always the perfect boyfriend. He did drugs and got me hooked on them. But...I love him so much. He understood me. Even more than my mum."

Shannon had her hand held by Eddie. Rachel was crying. "I've not understood her struggles," she sobbed.
"Shh Rachel."
They all turned back to Grace. She was in bits.
Shannon went up and got her. She took grace outside.

Shannon and Grace sat on a bench to talk. Shannon refused to give Grace to alcohol.

Grace cuddled into Shannon. Shannon held her tightly.
"I want him back," Grace sobbed.
"Shh he's in a better place now."
Grace broke down crying. She stood from the bench and walked off. "Gracie?"
"I-I'll be back soon."

Grace went to Tom's house. She wanted to be held by someone who loved her. She arrived at the house and saw his car there.
She rang the doorbell. He opened it.
"Gracie?" Tom asked. Grace broke down crying.

Tom quickly brought her inside and held her tightly. Grace sobbed into him.
"I just want Jason back," Grace said. Tom rocked her gently in the sofa.

Eddie and Rachel came out.
"Where is she?" Rachel asked.
"She needed a walk."
Rachel nodded. She smiled at Eddie. "I suppose I should go and give Jason's parents my condolences," she said.
"It would only be right."

Grace was sitting with Tom. She straddled him and smiled. "You're always my first choice," Grace said.
"You're mine too."
"Good. I should imagine so," she teased.
Tom smirked as he felt Grace dry hump him.
"Ugh baby," Tom moaned. Grace smirked.
"I need you in me," she whispered.

Tom went to the bathroom and got a condom. He came back and kissed Grace passionately. He rolled the condom on but what he didn't know, was there was a slight tear in the condom.

Tom pushed into her. They both moaned and kissed passionately.

Rachel had spoken with Jackie. "I guess we should go and wait for Grace to make an appearance," Eddie said.

Grace and Tom were lying in bed. They were both breathless. "Think you can go again?" Grace asked.
"I'm not that old," Tom teased.
Grace giggled and rubbed his chest. He was sweating.
"I need you again," Grace said. Tom pushed into her. Grace moaned loudly.

Shannon was worrying about Grace. She had binned the bottle of vodka.
"No sign?" Shannon asked Eddie. Eddie shook his head.
"Don't worry. She'll turn up," he said. Shannon nodded.

Grace and Tom climaxed again.
"You're so good," Grace said. She laid on top of Tom. Their warm and sweating bodies were together. Each breathing heavily.
A couple hours later, Grace left Tom's house. She went to see Jason's best friend Luke. She smiled. "I need something Luke. I need to take the edge off," she said.
"Cause you're Jase's girl, you get it free."
"Thanks Luke. You're a pal."

Grace had gotten what she needed. She smiled as she walked home. She sat on the doorstep and took it all.

Eddie and Rachel were worrying. They were all in the house.
"Any answer?" Rachel asked Shannon. Shannon shook her head. Shannon had been trying to ring and text Grace.

Grace felt herself getting high. She giggled but then felt herself getting weak. She laid down on the doorstep. She felt herself blacking out.

Eddie couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed his jacket and car keys.
"I'm going to look for her," he said.
Eddie opened the door. He saw Grace on the floor passed out. "Rach! Call an ambulance!" He yelled.

Immediately, both Shannon and Rachel were at the front door. Shannon screamed.

The ambulance arrived and took Grace to the Hospital as quickly as they could. Shannon was shaking. She went to the only house she could think of for comfort - Tom's.

Eddie and Rachel sat outside while they worked on Grace. Rachel was in tears.
"Eddie, let's get married, to keep a family," Rachel suggested. She thought it would help Grace. Eddie nodded and kissed her.

Shannon made out with Tom as they laid breathless in the bed.
"You're the one," Tom told her. Shannon grinned.
Grace had her stomach pumped. The doctor walked in. "Grace. We reccomend you go into a drugs rehab."
"No."
The doctor sighed. "Your mother has agreed to it."
"NO!" Grace screamed. She wasn't going through with it. She couldn't.

Eddie and Rachel walked in. "You bitch!" Grace screamed. She was having a severe bad breakdown. "I'm not going!"
Shannon ran in. She seen Grace in the state she was in.
"Leave me with her," Shannon said. They left. Shannon sat down on the bed with Grace.
"I can't go in," Grace sobbed. Shannon held her.
"I know. It's scary. But if you get better, then I'm taking you to Florida," Shannon told her.

Grace looked up. She had always wanted to go to Florida. She cuddled into Shannon.
"Promise?" Grace mumbled. Shannon smiled slightly.
"I promise. I've already started to save up," Shannon told her.
"I'll have a think."

Three Weeks Later.

Grace had been in rehab for three weeks. She was slowly fighting her addiction. The doctors were all proud of her.

The door to Grace's room opened. The doctor walked in. "Grace, we have your urine sample back. It's negative for drugs but... You're pregnant."