Chapter 6

Thoughts- italics
  Speaking- normal
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

    Karma's pov

'Now I have them lured into trust.' I thought. "So now you can help us out." Said Allison. "How?" Payton questioned. "Helping us defeat someone named Theo and delusional." She finished. 'That name.' I thought. My eyes widened and so did Payton's. "D-delusional?" I said. "Yea why." Scott asked. "I'll show you." Payton said she dug her claws in scott's neck.

     Scott's pov

  When everything blurred correctly I saw two girls which were Payton and Karma except Karma's hair was White with red. I relized it was blood but I couldn't move.

   "Hey Karma." Said Payton. "H-hey Payton." She managed out. "Doors you need some wat-." She was cut off by someone braking in. 'delusional?' I thought. "Hello girls. I'm here to take you out of this hell hole." He said then everything when black and I woke in a dark place where Payton and Karma were tied up with something in their necks. (Like Mason in season 5). Karma's hair was turning black and red. 'It wasn't dyed.' I thought.

    I woke back up. "So there's our backstory." Payton said. "Wait your hair wasn't dyed." I said to Karma. "N-no." She said. "It was dyed from blood and darkness. Which is the power she holds. Darkness while I hold power." Payton finished. "Well ok then." Stiles said. "But you can still help us right?" Asked Stiles. They looked at each other then back at us. "Sure." They said at the same time.

   Tha end

   Edited.