Chapter 19

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■        Smut will be in this chapter
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
       Karma's pov

        When we were done we got in Stiles's jeep and Scott suggested we had some kind of sleepover.

    "Okay then mabye we should get our stuff but where?" I said. "My house my mom doesn't usually come home so." Scott said. "Hmm ok then we'll go to your house." Payton said.

     We went to our place where we got our stuff and we're about to leave when Theo stopped us. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Umm to Scotts he invited us to like a sleepover thing." I said. "Alright you have fun." He said then winked. "THEO! We're not doing anything like that." I said then left.

      Once we got to Scotts house he set up a movie to watch which was called Dead Silence.

  (Here's a trailer.)

      There was two couches. I sat with Scott on one and Payton and Stiles on the other. Once the movie started none of us were close until the end. Stiles was hanging on to Payton and they were asleep. Me and Scott were both awake still and I was hanging on to him like I was gonna die or something.

    "Are you ok?" Scott asked. "I-I'm fine." I answered. "Sure you are." He said. "You need to stop hanging around Stiles so mu- ahh." I tried to say but I was cut off by my own shriek as I realized Scott picked me up.

      He carried me to his room and threw me on to his bed. "Scott what are you doing?" I ask confused but knowing what he was going to do. "Ark you ok with this?" He said. "S-sure." I said. 

            (Smut starts here).

   He took off his shirt then went to mine. "Are you sure your ok with this?" He asked again. "Yes Scott!" I said laughing. "Have you done this before?" He asked. "Eh uh no." I answered. "Nice to know." He said and smiled. Then I noticed my shirt was gone and he got closer to me. He started to butterfly kisses down my neck. "So your ok with this?" He questioned again starting to take off my bra. I laughed then took off my bra myself. "For the last time yes!" I said laughing. "O-ok." He said looking at my breast. "DON'T STARE!" I yelled the hit his chest. "Sorry." He said. He started to fondle my breast. He started to take off my pants and panties. "We can't be loud just in case we wake up Stiles or Payton." He said. "O-ok." I said. He then threw my cloths to the other side of the room.

        I suddenly felt fingers at my entrance. It was almost like he was teasing me. He started to butterfly kiss down my stomach until he reached 'there'. I could fell his breath and I knew by then I was drenched. Then I felt something inside me that was moving and giving me pleasure I'd never felt before. "Ahh S-scott." I moaned. My stomach felt like it was knotting up. Then it released so that I moaned mabye to loud.

      "Do you think I woke them up?" I questioned. "Hold on and be quite." He said as he listened for something. "Nah I can here them still asleep so shall we continue this? Of course." He said as he took of any clothing he had left. "Are you ready?" He asked. I shook my head yes as I knew this was going to hurt. I felt extreme pain as he went inside me. "Ahh." I screamed in pain. "She it's gonna stop ok just tell me when to move ok?" He said comforting me. I again just shook my head yes.

     After a while I told him he could move. "Ahh~." I moaned as I got used to him. "S-scott ahh~." I kept moaning. The knots in my stomach kept getting bigger. I felt the pleasure I did a while ago and once again probably moaned to loud. (Oh I forgot to mention yes they did use a condom.) Guessing by his face he had his moment of pleasure to. Once he got off me we were both breathless. "That was *breath in* amazing." I said blushing. "Yea it was." He said. He then wrapped his arms around me and we finally went to sleep.