Chapter 13

The top is how it looks and the boys outfits are just black tuxedos so theirs aren't important.
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
I almost forgot here's Allison's outfit

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢I almost forgot here's Allison's outfit

       Scott's pov

     I was outside with Stiles and from his pacing I could tell we were both nervous. "Stiles can you not pace." I said. When the other guys walked out. "Do you know when the girls are gonna get here?" Isaac asked. "Nope." Stiles answered. "But here they are." He said. I started to walk by the tree to hide but Stiles held me back.

    "I do this your doing this." He said. Malia and Kira got out first. Then Lydia and Allison. "Where's Payton and Karma." Stiles asked. "Well Payton's trying to get Karma to get out of the car." Lydia said as they finally got out of the car. Mason, Cory, Kira, Malia, Lydia, Jackson, Allison, and Isaac had already went in.

     They walked up to us. "Well you look beautiful." Stiles said and held out his arm for Payton. "Wait are you? You are ha yes I got you to blush!" He said. Karma started laughing. Then they walked in. "So uh." She was obviously nervous to. "You look better than Payton by the way. Don't tell her I said that though. She could kill me." I whispered to her. She laughed and I grabbed her hand and walked in.

     (There's gonna be an extra Chapter to make up for posting so late.)

Edited