Chapter 10

Payton's pov

    Not once in my life did I think I would ever be asked out by anyone.

         Stiles's pov

    "Scott you'll never believe it." I said. "She rejected you didn't she." He said. I gasped. "Why'd you think that?" I said. "Stiles your Stiles and she's Payton she could rip you to bits." He said. "Oh yea well she SAID YES!" I said jumping around. "Wow. I'm officially mind blowned." He said. "Stiles." I heard Karma say she sounded serious. "Hmm?" I asked kind of scared. "You actually make her happy at the dance I'll teach you how to control void." She said. "Wait you can control that thing." Scott asked. "Yes I'm a notsugine to." She said. "Yea well your not just one." I said. "That doesn't matter." She said. "Ohh that's true. Anyway trust me I will fulfill the promise." He said then walked away.

       Scott's pov

       "Do you have a clue what that was about?" Karma asked. "No." I answered. "Anyway how do you do these dances?" She asked. "Well you have to dress nice." I said then thought of something. "And to get in you have to have a date." I said and I did have a plan. "Well there goes me not going." She said and started to walk away. "Wait!" I said the grabbed her wrist. "Hmm?" She hummed. "Would you um like uh to go to the uh dance w-with uh mabye me?" I asked and scratched the back of my neck and looked up. Her eyes were wide. "What what's wrong?" I asked. "Did I do something?" I kept having assumption. "Scott. Nothing you did but you know what sure I will." She said. "Y-you will?" I asked to make sure. "Yes." She said then walked off.

    "Hey Scott just letting you know we aren't rivals anymore on one condition." I heard a familiar voice say. "Yea each Theo what's that." I ask. "Make her happy and don't hurt her. She's the only one I'd never stab in the back including anyone else she loves. Got it?" He said. "Yea." I said. He then walked off.

    "So you asked her finally." Stiles said. "Yea." I answered. "And she said yes?" He asked. "Yea." I answered once more. "Nice." He said. "Make her happy and Theo leaves us alone." I also said. "Now that's that's even better." We both laughed.

  Additional thing. Theo's pov

     'And that's the first time I've never lied to Scott but still I doubt they actually believe me.' I thought.

Edited