Chapter 29

Karma's pov

       "Stiles?" Payton said confused. I was confused as well. He looked really pale and weak. Payton ran towards him. "Are you ok?" She asked. "Not really." He said. "Well do you need any help walking cause it looks like it." She stated. "Yea kind of." He answered. She put his arm over her shoulders. "You still can't kill me like you did before." Void said. "Well mabye we have a tactic to." Scott said. "Hey Payton your gonna have to hand Stiles to me." Scott said. "Alright." She said. "Now remember what we were practicing." He finished.

      Me and Payton changed to our forms he laughed. "YOU THINK THIS WILL WORK. MY TACTICS HAVE CHANGED!" He yelled. "Yea well so have ours." Scott said then gave the sign. We ran at him Payton and me screamed making him grab his ears. Payton clawed his stomach while I hit him with my ice sword and Payton hit him with her fire sword.

       "What about that?" I asked. "Ha I'm coming back and the first I kill will be you." He said then disappeared into dust. "Now all you have to deal with is me." Said a male voice. "Yea and your about it." Scott said. "Well I'll be going." Said Delulion. "Bye." He said then went off. "Why didn't you get him." I said. "We need all the pack to do it and one of us isn't at his best and I think someone can help him." Scott said looking at me. "Alright I will." I said putting up my hands.

       "So Void won't ever come back." Stiles weakly asked. "Yea I'll make sure Void won't be evil." I said. "That's fine." He said. "So you won't be a skinny defenseless Stiles." Payton said. "Hey I was telling the truth." Stiles said. "Of course you are." Payton said jokingly sarcastic. "Not funny." Stiles said. "Ok well mabye a little." He admitted.