Chapter 9

Payton's pov

    Once Stiles stabbed Theo I noticed something off about him. I then noticed Karma crying. "You you ASS YOU KILLED HIM H-HE WAS THE ONLY FAMILY THAT CARED FOR ME!!" She yelled and that was true her mom and dad hated her. She turned to her form. "Dude you dead." I said. "I-I didn't mean to that wasn't me." Stiles said. "Bullshit." Karma said then hit him making him fall. I wanted to help him because I knew it wasn't him but I knew better and so did the rest of Theo's pack but Scotts pack didn't know other than Hayden.

      She pulled out her sword. "Karma don't kill him!" I yelled. "Why are you telling me what to do." She said in a dark voice. "Because we both know it wasn't him." I said. She went back to normal and broke down crying. "Stiles can I talk to you." I said. He looked scared. "S-sure."

  (Stiles, Payton).

      "So is this gonna be bad?" "What no! You act like a complete child." "Ok and it's normal so." "Ok and-" I slapped him. "Oww what was that for." "You know what that was for." "Oh my god I'm having deja vu." "What?" "Don't ask." "Ok? Anyway she can help you control him." "What are you talking about?" "Stiles don't be dumb she can help you control void." "There's a way to control him?" "Yea." "Ok I'll do whatever. " "Can you guys heal Theo." "Well might be able to." "Well that's all you need to do."

   (Theo next day at school)

       An announcement comes on. "In a few days there will be a fall dance that's all your announcements today." The principal said.

             (After school)

     "Well what we've figured is Lydia is going with Jackson, Cory with Mason, Allison with Isaac, Liam with Hayden, and Kira and Malia." Said Stiles. "So that leaves Me, you Karma and Payton." Said Scott. "Nope just you and Karma." Stiles said. (Stiles, Scott) "What?" "I'm going to ask Payton." "You can't be serious." "Well we'll see." He walked over to Payton then walked back over to me.

    "She said-." (That answer is for the next chapter.😆)

Edited.