Chapter 24

Karma's pov

    When Friday came Scott told me about this five star restaurant called (random restaurant name). The whole school day felt very slow. When school was over I was trying to head home quickly when Stiles stopped me. "Hey does Payton like ice cream?" He asked. "Who doesn't?" I say. "True thanks bye." He said. "Bye." I waved. "Oh and good luck on that date." He winked. I rolled my eyes then headed home.

      I then realized I needed a dress so I called Lydia and told her about everything and she said she'd come get me. When she got there we headed strait to the mall.

            (Time skip)

      When we got there she dragged me to (random dress store) and there were all kinds of dresses and accessories.

      "Wow." I said. "Yea." She said. "Now let's find you a dress." Lydia said. "Ok." I answered.

      "I FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS." She yelled. "Let me see." I said. She showed me.

Ignore the purse in this

       "Now let's find accessories!" She said excitedly. "Woo." I said sarcastically.

      While we were shopping I found Payton. "Hey Payton." I said. "Hey Oh yea I forgot to call you anyway Stiles changed his mind were going on a double date." She said. "Thanks god." I said. "What what's wrong." She said. "It won't be awkward." I said. Then Lydia came back.

      "Ok so what we've got is this." She said the showed me.

           "You like?" She ask

           "You like?" She ask. "Yea yea I like." I said amazed at how well she knows. "Oh and Payton what's yours like?" She asked. "Oh it's this." She shows us.

          "Perfect you guys are sooo ready for the date

          "Perfect you guys are sooo ready for the date." Lydia said. Then we went home and prepared.