Chapter 28

Scott's pov

      When Karma's hair started to turn white the other showed up. He said something we couldn't hear and she herself started to turn white and black something came from her eyes.

       "Says something like that again." Karma said darkly. "Oh and Payton we all know how yours and Karma's instantly hated you." Void said. Payton's eyes started to glow orange. "Guys just don't listen to him." I said. "He'll just try to get under your skin." I finished. "That's right but I'm already under Karma's and slowly creeping under Payton's." He said the laughed. (Like the laugh in the video. To be honest I love that laugh.) I saw Karma almost all white and her eyes were white now.

      "KARMA DON'T LISTEN DON'T YOU EITHER PAYTON!" I yelled. "To late." Void said. Karma's form had reached its peak and so did Payton's. "Void this is suicide." I said. "Exactly they kill me they kill Stiles but they're to angry to hear or to know." He said. "Yet again you can't kill me either way." He said. "Wouldn't you love it if your parents died?" Void asked Payton and Karma. "Certainly." They said.

      "Perfect join me and they will." Void said. "KARMA DON'T YOU DARE!" I heard Theo yell. She turned around and her eyes almost went back to the original color. "But Theo he can kill-." He cut her off. "Their already dead and so are Payton's." He said. Payton and Karma looked back at Theo. "He lied to us." Payton said. "Payton." I said. "You kill him you kill Stiles." I said. "What?" She questioned. "So we can't kill him?" She ask. "Yea you can because it's like last time there's a double me." We heard a familiar voice say.