Chapter 16

Payton's pov

       "Hey guys let's leave and like go get something to eat." Stiles suggested. "Sure." I said. "That's a good idea what about you Scott?" Karma said. "Sure." Scott said. "Then let's go. Somewhere anyone have any suggestions?" Stiles said. "Let's just walk around till we find something." I suggested.

      While walking around I caught a familiar scent but I couldn't figure out who it was. The Karma looked around then froze. "P-payton!" She said completely half scared to death. I looked where she was looking to find Delulion and his pack of alpha's. (I seriously just realized I was spelling his name wrong oops.) "You think mabye we should run and call the others and meet up a McDonald's?" Stiles said. "Hold on. Payton call Lydia Karma call Kira." Scott said. "On it." I said. We stood behind Scott and Stiles and told them to be outside with all the other then we ran.

     Karma or Stiles wasn't that fast so since I was an alpha Scott and chose to carry Karma I had to carry Stiles. "Ok were here now get off me." I said to Stiles. "Ok ok." He said. "Well well well what do we have here?" I heard Delulion say. Karma was shaking alot. "Karma let's use these powers against him ok. We'll be way more powerful than him." I said to calm her down. "Ok." She said and stopped shaking. We changed too our forms and so did everyone else. We then attacked.