Begain

Skip to the end of the first day(all the rounds are the same)....

"Naruto is still in the infirmary?" Sakura asked.

"No he left, says he has something to do." Sasuke grumbled.

---

The night sky was clear again. And two figures were on the roof again.

"I'm screwed" Garra admitted.

"No your not" Naruto reassured.

"Why are you talking to me, you made me LOSE!"Garra gritted out but not in a malicious way.

"Because I wanted to thank you."Naruto said and sat down and looked at the moon. Garra looked at him.

"Thank me?" the red head asked, more then a little confusion. He'd never been thanked before.

"Yeah, for not going berserk."Naruto smiled at the moon.

"Uchiha is stronger, this is pathetic."Garra looked at the moon too, Naruto looked at him and snickered. Garra looked at his companion.

"You know...the tailed beast greatest weakness seems to be Sharingon" Naruto snickered.

"What do you mean?"Garra asked

"Let's just say Kurama has a few run ins with it" Naruto snickered.

'That's S class secrets kit! Don't you dare!' Naruto snickered.

"What's so funny" Garra asked

"Nothing"Naruto replied, stopping his snickering.

"You know your lucky"Garra admitted and looked at the moon.

"Why's that"Naruto asked also looking at the moon.

"I was wrong"Garra said

"About what"

"That you had no friends, that they hated you"There was a long pause.

"Yeah, I guess so"Naruto spoke

"I guess I just wanted a friend" Naruto looked at Garra. Was he BLUSHING?! "I don't even know why I'm telling you this, it's not like you care."

Naruto looked at him and the back at the moon "I care" Garra looked at him, he looked back and smiled "Because we're friends"

Shukaku did not like this. Garra was becoming more stable and with kyuubi.

Don't listen to him. He's lying!

'But he said so.'

When did you start believing people? He's gonna hurt you, just like yashamaru!

'But-'

Listen brat I know kyuubi. He's deceiving and a liar. Don't trust that kid! He's lying to you! They all lie to you! Just kill him!

"How can you say THAT?! We haven't even known each other for that long!" Garra yelled to Naruto. Naruto looked at him in shock "your just like everyone else" he continued and he started to change. Naruto stood up. "You lie to get what you want. You deceive! "

"Hey, calm down." Naruto said as he felt his own seal burn.

What did you say Shukaku!!

He clutched his head as Kurama screamed into it. He could feel his anger boiling under his skin.

"Stop calm down." Naruto said.

Kit! Stop being the peace maker! Tear him to shreds!

That very sentence made Naruto freeze."Kurama" Naruto breathed, he couldn't think anymore. He thought Kurama changed. Garra sent out a huge pulse of chakra and then the Kyuubi sent out another but at least 3 times bigger and more violent.