Reunited? NAH!

Three years later...

Raven razor sharp hair woke up and got ready. The owner was usually vigilent but today he was thinking about what he was going to do today. Meet with the Hokage with his graduating class. The raven had made it to Jonin rank along with another Hyuuga prodigy and the Nara prodigy. 

Today's meeting was important, because today they'd see someone they hadn't seen in 3 years.

As the raven walked out of his house he spotted the Cherry Blossm pink hair of his chunin teammate. The girl was walking along side their replacment teammate who had his fake smile as usual.

"Good morning Sasuke-kun" said their pale teammate.

"Hn, Sai" Sasuke greeted.

"I'm excited to meet your old comrade today." Sai said with his smile. Sakura seemed out of it. 

"I wonder how much he'd changed." Sakura said absent mindly.

In her three years, she had gotten exceptionally well at medical nin-jutsu. As to be expected from the apprentice of Tsunade Senju. 

Sasuke had been training with Kakashi and had gotten down his jutsus even creating some of his own. 

Sai, was Naruto's replacment from ANBU. He honestly did not know how to read people. That much was obvious.

"You know Sai, maybe he can make you actually feel human emotions" said a cheery and a bit mocking voice behind them. They turned to see team Gai. And the voice in question was Tenten Ama.

"Yes, Naruto's flames of youth were brighter then the sun when he was in the village!" Lee said "He even changed Neji" Neji crossed his arms and blushed a little.

"Shut up Lee" he said

"Oh but it's true" Tenten giggled "You were so cold and jerky" Tenten said and Neji didn't respond.

"Really? He must have been something" Sai said and took a contemplative stance.

"He was" Sasuke said.

"Hey Sasuke?" Sakura asked. Sasuke lookde at her "You think if we were nicer to him, maybe he wouldn't have left?" Sakura looked almost hopeful he'd say the right thing. Sasuke sighed.

"You know he would have left anyway" said a bored voice. The shinobi looked behind them to see Shikamaru and Ino and Chouji.

"Yeah, Naruto wouldn't pass up the chance to protect Konoha from any future war." Chouji said in between bites. 

"what a drag"Shikamaru sighed.

"Do you say anything else?" Ino asked irratabily. Shikamaru grumbled something incoherent.

"So this Naruto really loves his village?" Sai said still in his contemplative stance.

"He also loved his team" Sakura said sadly. "And he just gives you love, it's really easy to take for granted."

"That's what we did" Sasuke said "We left off on a pretty bad note"

"D-don't worry S-Sasuke-s-san. N-Naruto-k-kun i-is v-very f-forgiving" came the quiet stutter of Hinata Hyuuga. A tick mark formed on Sasuke forehead.

"Is everyone here?" he asked irratably.

"Woah Uchiha" Kiba said " Are you really gonna greet him like that?" Kiba laughed and Akamaru barked.

"I would not sweat it. Why? Because I didn't do anything to Uzumaki. But you are probably more on thin ice. Why? Because you treated him poorly." Shino said creepily. Sasuke and Sakura grumbled something under their breathe.