Leaving

Sakura left the hospital in a daze. Naruto had been more advanced in medicine then she was. It kind of stung to know her own teammate had been hiding this kind of thing from his team. And to make things worse on her, he was good at it too. How had she not noticed?

That was when she ran into her sensei and teammate.

"Kakashi-sensei! Sasuke-kun!" she yelled out and they turned to her attention.

"ah Sakura! how was your first day of training with Shizune?" Kakashi asked.

"It was good. Did you know Naruto goes to help her out with making medicines and poison?" Sakura asked. Sasuke and Kakashi raised a brow. "Yeah I know right? It surprised me too. He's on advanced medicines and poisons. He's really good at it. I can tell he's been doing it for a while." Sakura rambled.

"Wait really? The dobe is actually good at that stuff?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah" Sakura nodded "Although he doesn't seem too confidant in his abilities."Sakura said contemplatively.

Kakashi, who seemed to be calm and quiet, was for some reason boiling on the inside. Someone else was teaching his student and going against his training regeman. His fists clentched.

"Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'll be right back." he said and disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

-----

Shizune was walking along the road home. It was quite a nice evening. The sky was blending blues and purples with just a tad of pink. You could see the stars already, shining brightly.

It was as she was admiring the sky, that a puff of smoke came in front of her. Her eyes narrowed a bit but then she put on a smile.

"How are you Hatake-san?"She said.

"Oh, I'm great" Kakashi said indifferently. "You?" he looked down and his book wasn't out.

"Oh I'm fine" she smiled and Kakashi looked up and eye smiled back.

"good" there was a pause for a minute until Shizune spoke.

"So what do I owe the pleasure" she said without removing her smile "I'm sure someone like you is busy. At least according to Naruto."

"Funny you should bring up my student. I haven't seen him today, I suppose you haven't" Kakashi asked. Shizune almost flared up at the 'my student' part. Kakashi obviously knew something.

"How about you drop the act and tell me just what you came to ask me." Shizune said taking off her smile and looking at Kakashi with a contemplative look "I know you are not just looking for Naruto. Why would you ask me?"

"Oh Shizune-chan, you are cute when you are trying to be tough." Kakashi said and took a step closer "Sakura told me that you and Naruto have been making medicine for quite some time now. I was wondering why you were teaching my student things, when he has a regimen that he should be doing?" Kakashi asked dropping his smile as well.

"Regimen? Ha! Don't make me laugh." Shizune said and Kakashi looked at her questioningly " Listen Hatake, Naruto finished your 'regimen' 8 months ago. He asked me to teach him a few things, including Tai-jutsu and medicine and poison making. As well as some weapons throwing even some gen-jutsu. He's been working by himself on Fuin-jutsu and Nin-jutsu at the library. And let me just say, he's been making progress faster then you chidori. He flew through the basics and the beginner stuff. So how's that for your regimen." Shizune said as Kakashi stood there in shock. She smirked and as she walked past him she said "By the way, he's more my student then anything." Kakashi heard her say behind him "Bye, Hatake" and when he swung around, she was gone.