Eyesight

Kana smirked at the top of the old building. No doubt her teammates told them about her past. But she knew they wouldn't tell them too much, they couldn't tell them to much. Like how she felt through the entire process of watching her mother die in agony, her father betraying her and her little sister, who grew to be hated. Albeit not as much as herself, but watching her sister go through the pain of being hated for an unknown reason. She must have been curious.

Kana sighed. Naruto and Garra were at her sides. She smiled. They were always there, and she would never take their friendship for granted because she had lost everything the moment she left her village for JAS. She was alone for 3 whole years before she had her new team.

Garra was like a protective older brother sometimes, or at others the cute but embarrassed little brother. Especially when she was teasing him. There were quite a few occasions where he'd save her. Any of her old teams wouldn't bat an eye if she was bleeding to death, so she'd have to stay on high alert, but Garra was the main person on defense. She could always get off with a little slack when he was around.

Same with Naruto. Naruto was usually her best friend figure. They had a good mutual relationship as she had to act like the older sister at sometimes. He was adorable and wanted to help everyone and anyone who wasn't happy. This, of coarse, included his own team and he'd be more then a little bit worried for their well being. He was so sweet and cared about her mental state.

They were like her team of saviors. Garra protecting her physical body and Naruto protecting her mental state. She didn't think she could live with out either one. She loved them too much to let them go. She was the only reason she could stand tall. And take risks.

Oh the rules she broke when she was with them. When she was with her old teams, she'd always have to follow rules. They wouldn't let her slack off at all. Even before that she had to set an example for her sister. Her sister only had her to look off of. Only her to admire. She had to follow rules and it was suffocating. She didn't get much freedom at all even before her sister was born. Stuck to a machine, taking daily checkups so she wouldn't freeze. She was so free with her team. They had so much fun together.  Everything they did was a production. Even when they met.

FLASHBACK

Naruto was going to meet his new team at the top of the hokage tower. He had time to think about what he had said to his team yesterday. If they were just gonna trash talk him, then why was it so hard not to say it at the beggaining of the week.

He had a new worry now. Team 7 reaction didn't matter as much as this new problem.

What if his team didn't like him?

If his old team hated him, then why wouldn't this one? They were jinchuuriki too, and part of the reason his old team hated him was because of that right? If they were jinchuuriki then that wouldn't matter. But what if they didn't like his personality.

Kakashi even said he starved for attention way to much. He was too loud. There was always the option of acting like the teme or hyuuga but then something else hit him.

If they didn't like him, so be it. He did have people who cared about him. Shizune, akame and teuchi. Albeit it wasn't the longest list of friends but it was still better then nothing. Maybe Hinata, but she always fainted around him or would hide. Oh yeah there was that jinchuuriki in Suna. Garra. Hopefully he'd be on his team.

-----

Kana was headed up to the hokage monument. She was a bit scared they wouldn't let her in, but the hokage assassintant was to escort her. She read the files of her teammates.

Sabaku Garra was an interesting one. Base on what she saw in the files, he seemed pretty cool and calm headed, although his numerous murder files said otherwise. As to be expected of a jinchuuriki who dad tries to kill him occasionally.  She scowled at the thought that triggered memories. At least his father wasn't after his older siblings, but she could relate. Her own father going after her sister and herself. Except Garra couldn't kill him because his father was the Kazekage and had sent assasssins in which Garra killed. The report of the mini war happening between Konoha and Suna during the Chunin exams were interesting to say the least. Kana had both Suna and Konoha reports and both were pretty sketchy. Kana guessed something went down between the two jinchuuriki.