Chapter 46- new

"Ready for our hike?" I ask Sutton as I walk back into our bedroom with Blaire on my hip and Flynn trailing behind me.

She started to get ready for the day while I got the kids up. Flynn hops onto the bed while I set Blaire on the floor so she doesn't fall off the bed. I turn on Disney channel for Flynn to watch and head into the the closet to grab something to wear.

I get a pair of black Under Armour shorts, a blue Lululemon racer back top, a sports bra and spandex and head into the bathroom.

"What are you wearing?" Sutton questions as I walk in. She's still in a pair of boxers and a sports bra.

"This" I say with a laugh as she rinses her face. She smiles and nods her head.

I get changed and hang my pajamas on the hook behind the door.

"Is this good?" Sutton asks from the closet door.

She's wearing light blue Nike basketball shorts and a Nike muscle tank.

"Looks good, I'm loving the sleeve" I say with a smirk. She rolls her eyes and puts her hair into a low ponytail.

I finish up in the bathroom and then pick up Blaire from the floor to get her dressed for the day.

"Flynn let's go grab some breakfast" Sutton tells him.

"Okay Mama!" He responds and hops off the bed and they run down the hallway.

I smile and set Blaire on the changing table while I get her outfit out from the drawer below. She babbles and kicks her legs with a smile.

"Ready for an adventure Miss Blaire?" I ask as I change her diaper. I don't put her one piece on her yet in case she gets it dirty. It's light pink with little birds on it and ruffles on the butt. I pick her up and grab a pair of sandals from her closet to put on her later.

"Ri do you want a smoothie?" Sutton calls.

"Yes please" I respond as I walk with Blaire out of her room.

We walk into the kitchen and Sutton has scrambled eggs going on the stove and smoothies going in the blender. I put Blaire in her highchair and set her clothing on the stool by the island.

"What's Mama making us for breakfast?" I ask Flynn as I grab plates out from the cabinet.

"Eggs!" He responds excitedly. I smile and grab his shark plate to put some cooked eggs on. I get some silverware out from the drawer and bring it over to him.

"Thanks Mommy"

"You're welcome Flynner"

Sutton plates up a bowl of eggs for Blaire and then splits the rest between us. I pour the smoothies into glasses and bring them to the breakfast nook. I sit down next to Flynn while Sutton is across from me, Blaire's highchair is attached to the table on the end.

"Mommy I wanna wear my sharks"

"We might get dirty though bud are you okay with that?"

He back and forth between Sutton and I and then stares at his food for a second. Deliberately thinking about what to do.

"No"

I smile as I drink my smoothie, I knew that was going to be his answer.

"Wanna wear Dino's?" Sutton asks him.

"Maybe"

"Are we taking the stroller?"

"I don't know what do you think?" I respond. "I was planning on wearing Blaire"