Chapter 6 Rosalina's POV

I woke up an hour later only to find that Severus had fallen asleep with is head resting on mine. So I sat there for a minute and gently wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug then went back to sleep. About another hour later I woke up laying side ways on the couch and Severus was no longer there. I sat up and wiped my eyes as they adjust to the dark. I noticed that Severus wasn't even in the room. I stood up and I was able to see perfectly in the dark because of my fox night vision. I looked around for him or any sign of where he is. I looked for about 30 minutes and gave up I went back over to the couch and sat down for a few minutes. I stood back up and went toward the door and turned the knob and ran straight into Severus who caught me before I fell.
   "Sorry....I was about to go look for you", I said as I stepped out of the way so he could come in, "where did you go?"
   "Dumbledoor requested an emergency meeting with me while you were asleep", he said as he stepped in and then he noticed my glowing green eyes, "why are your eyes glowing green?"
   "It is the reflection of light making them look like they are green and glowing", I explained, "and night vision doesn't help." I went back over to the couch and sat down. Severus turned on the lights and went over to the couch with me.
   "Dumbledoor wanted to talk to me about you being a werefox....I told him that you will be fine and that I know what to do now for the next full moon", Severus said as he wrapped an arm around me, "I even convinced him to let you continue to teach and be the head of the hufflepuff house."
   "That's great", I said, "so I am guessing you have questions about what happened earlier in your classroom."
   "Yeah, why did you pass out", he asked looking at me concerned.
   "Sensitive nose. Even when in my normal form", I said looking at him, "the smell was really strong but I knew that would happen if I opened the door but I wanted to make sure everyone was ok."
   "Oh", he responded. There was a long silence. I looked at my rusty old watch that Severus had given me years ago.
   "It is time for dinner in the great hall", I said sitting up.

I am updating a lot right now so I can keep you busy if I fall behind. I love you all! Thank you for supporting me!😛😄