Chapter 10 Rosalina's POV

Then the other two professors left. Dumbledoor, Severus, and I waited until we knew they were gone to continue talking.
   "Something is not right....we are missing something", I said thinking out loud.
   "You're right Rosalina", Dumbledoor said, "for now I need to make sure that everyone is safe so.....Severus you don't mind watching over her for now do you?"
   "Sure, I don't mind but what are we going to do", Severus said, "I don't see anything that could be the cause of this."
   "I don't either", I said, "we are missing something....wait! The moon!" I ran over to the window and noticed it was a bloody moon. Then I started pacing around the room.
"But if....... Then someone had to be there but..... No.....no that can't be right", I muttered to myself. Then Severus stopped me.
"I don't think he was done talking", Severus said.
"We will figure it out tomorrow", Dumbledoor said, "I want you to meet me up here at 10am tomorrow....then we will finish this discussion. Now go get some rest you will need it for tomorrow, Rosalina."
   "Ok", I said. Then Severus followed me down the stairs. We walked down to the dungeons. When we got there Severus told me he would get me a pillow and a blanket. I sat down on the couch and conjured up my favorite book. I started reading. Severus came back with a pillow and a blanket for me. The pillow was slitherin green. The blanket was black with slitherin green lining. I wrapped myself in the blanket and we sat on the couch talking for a bit. After 2 hours he got up and told me he was going to lay down in his bed now.
   "Ok, I am getting tired too", I said. I put the pillow on one end of the couch and my feet on the other. Before Severus left he knelt down and kissed me on the forehead.
   "I love you, Rosalina", he said as he hugged me goodnight.
   "I love you too", I said as I laid down. I lied to him though. I wasn't tired at all. I laid there wake all night. I heard a faint alarm coming from Severus's room and then his lights went on in his room. I was starting to get tired just as he was getting up. I looked down at my watch. It was only 6am. I still had 3 hours to sleep until I had to get up and go to Dumbledoor. I eventually fell asleep.

  Ok a lot of Rosalina povs but next chapter is a Severus POV I promise