Chapter 33 Severus POV

I woke up and realized Rosalina was not in bed. I got up and looked at the time. It was 2:00am. I walked out and saw her sitting on the couch on a laptop watching movies and eating popcorn and drinking soda.
"What are you doing at 2 am watching movies", I asked her smirking.
"Like you just said watching movies", she said then she picked up a soda and the popcorn, "want some?"
"Sure", I said chuckling, "what are you watching?"
"Ummm....definitely not 'Tangled'", she says as she shuts the computer. Then I heard 'Rapunzle, let down your hair' come from the computer. She turned bright red. I just laughed as she shoved popcorn in her mouth.
The next 3 to 4 hours we were watching the 'Jurassic Park' movies. At the 'scary' parts or the 'gross' parts she would bury her head into my arm so she couldn't see.
After 30 minutes of trying to find something good to watch I let her put on 'Frozen'. Just to amuse her at the parts where a guy was singing (including Olaf) I would lip sync. We sat there laughing for hours. Disney movie after Disney movie. Criticizing the terrible special effects or ranting on how they used magic incorrectly.
Then around 9:00am she fell asleep with her head in my lap. I conjured up a blanket and put it over her. I eventually fell asleep too. Luckily it was a Saturday morning. Around 1:00pm we woke up and decided to go for a new walk.
We both got dressed for the day and walked to the door. I opened the door and Rosalina walked out and ran straight into Sirius Black.
"Huh", she fell back and on the floor and then the sound of metal hitting the floor rang through the hall.
"Sirius Black", I sneered, "how good it is to see you."
"Be nice", Rosalina said slightly punching my arm. Even though she wasn't trying to hit hard it hurt from the metal.
"So what's up with Mangle", Sirius asked. Then he got a glare from her.
   "Wow, ok", she said, "as if fnaf names are the only names that matter." Then she slightly punched him in the arm.
"Ouch", he stepped back, "that actually hurt." She stepped back.
"What? But I barely hit you", she said.
"Well it doesn't help when you are half metal", he said calmly.
"Oh.......sorry", she looked down, "I think I just need some time alone." Then she left. I glared at him.
"Sorry Severus I didn't think that would happen", he apologized.
"It is fine", I said, "she is really stressing out."

What will happen to Rosalina while she is alone?