Chapter 31 Severus POV

McGonnal levitated Rosalina and brought her to my room. She laid Rosalina in my bed and made sure she was comfy.
   "The cabinet...", Rosalina muttered. I didn't know what she meant and neither did McGonnal.
   "What", McGonnal asked Rosalina.
   "Headache potion", she muttered to me. I realized what she meant. We had a cabinet with potions that are more frequently used like headache and stomachache. I slithered out of the bed and into the kitchen and pulled out a headache potion. I slithered back in and gave it to her. She softly smiled at me because I was able to figure it out but it didn't last.
   "Agh! Uhhh", she gasped in pain and clutched her head. I took the potion and popped the cork off with my snake fangs and held the potion with my tail and got her to drink it. Then I slithered out and grabbed a calming remedy. I came back and she took that too. Then I gave McGonnal a look and she left. Then Rosalina put an arm around me and pulled me close and fell asleep. I couldn't escape her grasp so I ended up falling asleep. I woke up and felt something hairy on me. I reached my head up and realized that Rosalina had rolled over and I was covered by her fox orange hair. She rolled over and looked at me.
   "Hmmm...you up so soon", she asked groggily, "I am going to sleep for a little longer. Ok, Sev?" I looked at her wide eyed. She hadn't called me Sev since our 6th year at Hogwarts.
   "What? I can't start calling you Sev again", her eyes were only partially open. She smirked and pulled me into another hug. She released me and rolled back over so her back was to me. She slept for another hour and then sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her violet eyes. She turned toward me and I saw a faint crack line on her left eye. She softly smile when she realized why I had a shocked look on my face.
"I am going to go get some food. I am going to the Great Hall if you want to join me", she said. I shook my head and followed her out. When she walked in the professors who looked at her in sympathy.
"Rosalina, your up", Dumbledoor said as she sat down, "how are you feeling?"
"Good now", I said, "let's just hope no one shows up with a dog whistle. I took a long nap and relaxed. My head is no longer pounding." Then Lupin came in. He was clutching his head like Rosalina was earlier.
   "Lupin, did the whistle affect you too", Rosalina asked him.
   "Yes", he said.
   "Follow me", she replied, "I know something that will help."
   "Ok", she wrapped an arm around him to keep him from falling. I hissed.
   "Ooh someone is overprotective and doesn't want her touching other people", Dumbledoor said and all the others professors started laughing until I bared my snake fangs and hissed. Then I left following the two. Several times lupin lost his balance and almost sent both of them down the stairs. Then they disappeared into my classroom. She sat him down at a chair and pulled out two cauldrons and started making the two potions she drank earlier. Once she was done she gave some to him. He thanked her and left. Then she started glitching. She put her hands on a desk to steady herself. I found my wand on the floor and changed myself back.
   "Rosaline", I said as I wrapped an arm around her.
   "No no... Back up", she said. I took two steps back. She started getting paler and paler until she was white. Then her teeth got sharper. Then she got a pink and white tail. Now she looked like a fox animatronic.

 Now she looked like a fox animatronic

   She turned to me. She looked more human but there was a skull like thing coming from her back with her left eye. I have played fnaf before so I realized she looked like Mangle, the toy version of Foxy. She was quite adorable like this though because she looked more like a toy.

What happens next?