Chapter 7 Rosalina's POV

I stood up and grabbed my glasses that were laying on the table and put them on. I blinked several times before getting used to them. Severus gave me a funny look when I shook my head and blinked several times.
"It's been forever since I've worn these so yes until I adjust to them I will shake my head and blink several times until my eyes adjust", I said returning the funny look. Then Severus stood up. We both walked over to the door. We walked out and then there were whispers and students staring at me. There were students pointing and whispering at me. Me and Severus shared a worried look but no one noticed. We kept our faces neutral the whole time and kept our composure. After I finished eating I left and was walking down the hall when I heard students talking.
"I heard she is a flaming monster", one girl said.
"I heard she is just waiting for the right moment to pounce and eat us all", a second girl said.
"But I am a hufflepuff... That means she could get me tonight", a third girl said. I smirked and Severus knew exactly what I had in mind. I rounded the corner quickly and had changed my teeth to my fox teeth.
"Alright since no one is here who wants to get eaten", I said to them. They ran down the hall to the great hall screaming "she's gonna kill us all!!!"
"Wow, very convincing", Severus said walking up to me. I started to change my teeth back and I felt the usual sharp pain it gives me. I winced in pain but by time I looked at Severus they were back to normal.
"Well you should have heard them", I said as I laughed.
"You are just feeding the rumors", he said scowling.
"So", I said, "it is nothing compared to you....oh......I just realized something......" Then I erupted in laughter. Severus looked at me quizzically.
"They think your a vampire.....and I am a firey monster", I said wiping the tears from my face, "with me sneaking around a lot and on every full moon I go to the dungeons and disappear in your room......I will let you connect the dots from there." It took him a minute to figure it out but as soon as he did it was obvious from his facial expression.
"We would never do such a thing", he said scowling me once again, "but let's see how this turns out." An evil smirk spread across his face. The same with mine.