Chapter 25 Severus POV

Once I finished the pancakes I put them on two plates. I grabbed two forks and walked back to my room. Rosalina looked exhausted. I felt bad for her. There was one thing that I could do to find out why the dreams were so bad. I could enter her dreams. We ate our pancakes. I looked at the time. I had to go to get ready for my next class.
"I have to go, ok", I said to her and I kissed her forehead, "I will see you after my classes. Try to get some rest for me ok?"
"Ok", she said softly. I picked up the plates and walked back to the kitchen and I placed the plates in the sink to be washed later. I opened the door and walked to my class. When I got there I saw Peter Boggan waiting for me outside.
"Mr. Boggan", I sneered, "follow me."
"Yes sir", he said irritated. We walked into my office.
"Do you know what would happen if you purposely injured a professor here", I asked him.
"Yeah...I would be expelled. But that was just a dumb fox not a professor", he said. I was really close to blowing my top.
"Do you know Professor Fox", I asked him.
"Yeah", he said.
"That fox you kicked", I said, "is Professor Fox. Now I should just expel you right now. I found out how injured she was from you and I changed my mind. You will come to me for detention for the next two months." I glared at him.
"Now get out", I sneered, "and if I get any more trouble from you then I will make sure you are expelled." Then he left. I looked down at my lesson plans and went into my class room and started writing notes with magic on the board. Then the door opened. I turned around and saw Dumbledoor.
"Dumbledoor", I asked, "how did classes go?"
"They were fine", Dumbledoor said.
"Good", I said getting back to work.
"How is she", Dumbledoor asked.
"She is fine", I said, "I am half tempted to expel Peter Boggan. I told him if there is anymore trouble from him I will make sure he gets suspended."
"Ok well just wanted to ask how she is doing", he said and then he left. The other classes went by with ease. Then after all of my classes were over I left to go check on Rosalina. When I got there she was asleep and probably having another troubling dream because she was crying. I sat down beside her. 'Ok let's do this' I thought to myself. I pulled out my wand and muttered something. Then I was rendered unconscious. After a few seconds I appeared in her dream.

What does Severus find out when he enters her dreams? Find out... NEXT CHAPTER.