Chapter 9 Rosalina's POV

I laid my head in Severus's shoulder. He opened his mouth to talk but before he could say anything an owl came in. It was from Dumbledoor. Severus took the letter from the owl and gave it some food. I snatched the letter from Severus and ripped it open. I read over it and told Severus that Dumbledoor wanted to see both of us. We got up and Severus picked up his robes as I grabbed mine. We walked over to the door and I suddenly had this sickening feeling like something isn't right. Of course we got looks as we made our way to the headmasters office. Mostly terrified looks but still. When we reached the headmasters office I realized I don't know the password.
"Lemon drops", Severus said all of a sudden. Then a staircase appeared. I knew those so well so I skipped several steps knowing how they were annoyingly squeaky. Severus gave me a look. I am pretty sure he wanted an explanation for why I was doing so. We were silent all the way up. When we got up we saw the other two house heads. They looked at me with a scowl on their faces.
   "So good for you to join us", Dumbledoor said.
   "Is something wrong", I asked completely oblivious to the situation. The head of Ravenclaw glared at me.
   "We just had a group of girls coming to us screaming 'she is a monster and she is gonna kill us all' and they were terrified", the head of Ravenclaw said.
   "Oh......that", I said. Severus covered his mouth to hide a smile.
   "What is so funny, Snape", the head of griffin door asked.
   "Well I see that he enjoys the students being terrified", the head of Ravenclaw said aggravated.
   "Well you see...funny story actually...Dumbledoor should we explain or should I just wait for the next full moon to demonstrate", I said.
   "Maybe it would be better if you just explained", Severus said still trying to stifle a laugh, "that way no one has to get hurt." The other two professors looked at us oblivious to the situation and had a funny look. Then Severus lost it. He stared laughing because Dumbledoor had done something to the two professors in front of us to see if Severus would lose it. Then I felt like someone had just punched me in the gut. I fell to the ground. Clutching my stomach I could feel myself transforming against my own will. No one noticed because they were focused on Severus who had lost it. First my ears changed. I looked over to Serverus in terror but he didn't notice. Then I grew a tail. I couldn't hurt him again. I just couldn't it would kill me if I did. So I sent him a mental message to hopefully get his attention.
Get out. Get the professors out too. I am transforming against my own will. I know that I will lose control because it is AGAINST my own will.
   Then he looked over to me and saw that I was holding off as much as I could.
   "We have to get out of here", Severus said in a serious voice.
   "Why is that, Serverus", Dumbledoor asked. Severus motioned toward me and saw me in tears from the pain of transforming against my will. I already had fox ears, a tail, fox legs, fox teeth, fox eyes, and my mouth and nose were starting to change. Severus knelt down beside me and muttered something under his breath when he realized how much pain I must have been in. He gave me a semi hug and got everyone out of there. I laid there in the middle of the room alone. As soon as I knew they were out I gave in. I had fully transformed and I lost control like I suspected I would. Everything was a blur after that. I woke up in the middle of the floor in the headmasters office. It was destroyed. I was in some much pain that I couldn't move. I heard the entrance open and I realized I hadn't fully transformed back to normal. I laid there and silently cried from the pain. Then a shadow appeared in the doorway followed by three others.
   "Rosaline! Are you ok", Severus asked but then realized his mistake.
   "Rosaline", the other two house heads asked at the same time. Severus knelt down beside me and pulled me into a hug.
   "What happened", I muttered, "I didn't hurt anyone did I?"
   "No, nobody got hurt", Severus said still hugging me to death, "but I must ask you... What exactly happened to you?"
   "I don't really know", I said quietly, "someone or something forced me to transform against my will. But it was more painful than a full moon." I was still in a lot of pain and I still had fox ears, teeth, and a fox tail. I buried my face into Severus's shoulder ignoring everyone else in the room. I sat there and cried silently for about 15 minutes until I heard Dumbledoor's voice.
   "Rosalina, my office is destroyed", Dumbledoor said as he looked over at me. I sat up and looked at him. I was sitting with my legs tucked in with my tail wrapping around my tucked legs.

   "I will fix it for you", I said and stood up and cleaned it with a simple spell

   "I will fix it for you", I said and stood up and cleaned it with a simple spell. I sat back down beside Severus who looked at me concerned.

  Again sorry for really long chapters....I tend to go over board.