Chapter 29 Severus POV

We woke up on the floor. My head was killing me.
   "Is everyone up", I asked as Dumbledoor did a head count.
   "Yes", he said. Then there was a blood curling scream.
   "S-S-S-SEVERUS SNAPE!! HURRY UP PLEASE", Rosalina screamed as she started to get bloody, "AHHHHHH NO PLEASE......no........" Then she let out a sob. I ran over to the bed and tried to wake her up but nothing worked. Then I realized a way I could wake her. I rolled her over and placed my thumb in between her shoulder blades. Then as I suspected she turned to her fox form. I searched for a sore spot and pressed my thumb to it. She woke up and changed back. She hugged me instantly.
   "Don't ever leave me hanging like that again", she said as she buried herself in my robes. She laid her head on my chest and I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.
   "Then don't shutdown on me again", I said jokingly. The professors took one look and decided we should be left alone. Mostly because most of them knew about us when we attended Hogwarts as students and they knew how I felt about Rosalina. I laid my head back on the bed post and held Rosalina close. I knew this was just the beginning of our problems because I still had a bad feeling but I ignored it and focused on the good things. Eventually she fell asleep and so did I.
   The following 3 weeks went on smoothly. Then on Rosalina's birthday things took a turn for the worse.