Chapter 32 Severus POV

"Why am I a half animatronic? I thought we fixed that", she said. I walked closer and put an arm around her and pulled her closed.
"Severus", she started.
"Hmm", I responded.
"I'm scared for what is coming", she said burying her face into my chest.
"I am too", I said resting my chin on her forehead. Even though we were only a year apart in age she was shorter than me. She always has been. Then lupin came back in.
"Oh Severus", he sounded surprised, "I thought Rosalina was still in here but never mind. I will look for her somewhere else." Then he left.
"Severus, I was wondering", she looked up at me, "do you love me?"
"Yes, always", I said.
"Would you love me forever", she asked.
"Yes", I was starting to question her.
"Ok, just wondering", she said.
"Let's go to our room now", I said.
"Ok", then we made our way down to the dungeons.
"Here let me carry you so no one can you...since you are a half animatronic", I said as I picked her up. Then she hid beneath my robes. When we got there we didn't realize Draco on our couch waiting for my so as soon as we got in I put her down.
"Nice hiding Rosalina", I said kissing her. Draco watched wide eye. Then he realized she was an animatronic.
"Let's just hope no one caught us... I don't want to bombarded about why I turned into an animatronic...heck we don't even know", she said. Then I turned and saw Draco who was just starring at us wide eyed.
"What's wrong Malfoy", I said, "can't I have someone who loves me without people staring at me in disbelief?"
"It's not that", he said.
"Then what is it", Rosalina said walking over toward him.
"Your an animatronic", he said staring at Rosalina.
"So", she asked.
"And your a fox", he said.
"So... Your point is", she said.
"That means I can do this", he picked up the dog whistle and put it to his mouth and blew as hard as he could.
"Ahhh!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!! SEVERUS", she screamed. Meanwhile, lupin had the same reaction upstairs. You could here the two from anywhere in Hogwarts. Tears filled her eyes as she curled up on the floor. The louder she screamed the harder he blew causing her more pain. Then I snatched the whistle from him and glared at him and he ran out. I helped her up and walked her to the kitchen and grabbed the headache potion and the calming remedy. She took them with shaky hands.
"I never want to go through that one more time", she said as she stood up and hugged me. I walked with her to my room and put her in my bed. We laid there and she laid her partially metal head on my stomach. I ran my fingers through her hair as I laid sideways and she laid right. Her hair was scattered around her head as she fell asleep. I eventually fell asleep too.

See you next chapter.