Chapter 18 Severus POV

I woke up and felt something laying on my chest. I looked to see Rosalina in her fox form curled up on my chest asleep. I reached my hand up and stroked her soft orange fur. She shifted a bit and I though I woke her up but she just moved her head and stayed asleep. I continued to stroke her fur until she woke up. She woke up and felt me petting her. She looked at me and yawned. She jumped off the couch and turned to her normal form.
"Good morning", she said kissing me on the cheek.
"Did I wake you", I asked as I hugged her.
"No", she said as she looked at the time.
"Luckily it is Sunday", she said as I sat up and she sat beside me, "or you would be late for your class."
"I woke up a couple hours ago but didn't want to wake you up so I stayed there", I said to her, "plus you deserved to sleep in."
"Ok well I need to go to hogsmead and then diagon alley if you need anything", she said.
   "I am good. You have a good time ok", I said to her. Then she moved and sat on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me square on the lips. A shiver went down my spine and then back up. Then she stood up and walked out.
    Then I picked up my book and started reading. After a while I fell asleep.

   Ok short chapter I know but it is a work in process