Chapter 23 Severus POV

I woke up to find Rosalina wedged between me and the back of the couch. I slowly and carefully got up and walked to my room. I changed into my clothes for the day and put my robes on. I walked back in the living room and took a pen and paper and wrote down that I would be in my class room. Then I walked out.
   I had been sitting in my classroom for 2 hours now when Dumbledoor came in to check up on Rosalina. I told him she was still sleeping but as I said that she came in looking like she hadn't slept in days.
   "One word for both of you", she said to us softly, "animatronics."
   "What", I asked as I looked at her quizzically.
   "Animatronics", she said, "they have been haunting my dreams."
"So that's what's going on at night", I said. Dumbledoor looked at me quizzically. I moved my robes and showed all the bite marks on my arms and then rolled up my pants leg and showed the bruises. Rosalina gave apologetic smile. Dumbledoor looked at her.
"What do you mean animatronics", he asked her.
"They um...they....", she started but looked down so that I couldn't see her face, "changed me into one.... And brainwashed me.....I even thought my name was Bonnie."
"Bonnie", I asked to make sure I heard her right.
"Yes", she answered.
"Five nights at Freddy's", I mumbled. I looked over at Rosalina.
"Come here", I said. She came over and I pulled her into my lap. She looked really tired. I wrapped my arms around her and she laid her head on my shoulder. Dumbledoor laughed a bit at the thought of me being capable of love as he walked out.
"SHUT IT OLD MAN", I yelled at him. Then Rosalina looked up at me.
"Play nice Severus", she said. I put a hand over her mouth playfully. Then she licked my hand.
"EWW YOU LICKED ME", I yelled.
"You put your hand over my mouth so yes I will lick your hand", she said smirking.
"You are going to regret that", I said. I put a tickling curse on her.
"NO SEVERUS PLEASE NO STOP", she yelled as she laughed. Then Malfoy came in.
"Professor Snape what's going on", Malfoy asked. Then he saw Rosalina on the floor laughing.
"Oh... What happened", he asked looking at me.
"Nothing that concerns you Mr. Malfoy... Now get out of my classroom", I said glaring at him. Once he was gone I released the spell and she got up.
"Severus Snape", she started but never finished. She sat down in my lap again and laid her head on my chest. After a couple minutes she changed to her fox form and curled up on my lap. Then students started to come in for class. Rosalina propped her little fox head on my desk as I scratched her furry back. Then once everyone was seated I did roll call.
   "Today we will be making a calming remedy. The supplies are in the back. You may begin", I said. I tapped Rosalina's back and She jumped up on my desk and I stood up. As soon as I moved she jumped back on the chair and laid there silently. I walked around the room spectating the students. Then a students hand shot up.
   "Yes", I said as I made my way over to the student.
   "I am done", they said. I looked at it and it looked fine.
   "Ok all finished potions are to be labeled and placed on my desk", I said. Then Rosalina got out of the chair and was walking to the back when another student kicked her in the chest. She let out a load yip that startled the whole class. I rushed over and picked her up and went to my desk. I wrote down the student's name that she was beside and wrote down below asking if they did it. I wrote to tap her paw on my arm twice for yes and once for no. She tapped twice. I set her down on the chair and looked up.
   "Mr. Boggan detention for the rest of the week and come into my office after class", I said for the whole class to here. Then I looked at the class.
"I am going to step into my office for a minute", I said, "I expect you all to be working while I am not in here." Then I walked Rosalina to my office. When we got there I set her down on a chair. Then she changed to her normal form. I looked at her concerned.
"It really hurts Severus", she said.
"Here let me see", I said. She lifted the side of her shirt. It looked really bad.
"Ok come on", I said, "let's get you to the hospital wing."
"Severus, I can't stand up it really hurts to even move", she said as tears of pain rolled down her cheeks.
"Ok then", I said then I picked her up, "plan B." Then I walked into the classroom carrying her.
"Ok class I need someone to do me a favor", I said, "I need someone to run down to Dumbledoor and tell him that I need him to take over for a bit." Then a hand shot up.
"Ok hurry", he said pointing to a girl in the back who had her hand up. Then she ran out and ran towards Dumbledoor's office. Once I was out of the classroom I kissed Rosalina on the forehead.
"Hold on", I said to her then I ran as fast as I could to the hospital wing.

I know.... LONG CHAPTER!