Chapter 30 Rosalina POV

I woke up and saw Severus laying down beside me and looking at me.
   "Sleep well?", he asked.
   "Yep", I said, "hey do we have anything going on today?"
   "Oh course", he said, "I have to clean my office."
   "Oh", I said disappointed.
   "I am kidding", he said laughing, "happy birthday love." He bent his head over to kiss me on the forehead but I looked up so that he kissed me on the lips.
   "I have a surprise for you in my office", he said, "follow me." We got dressed and I followed him.
   "Ooh an adventure...fun", I said enthusiastically. But the fun was cut short. As soon as Severus rounded the corner there was a zap and a hiss. I ran around to find a black snake. I was startled and fell back. Then I got up. I realized Severus was nowhere to be seen.
   "Severus... If this is supposed to be funny then why do I have a bad feeling? Come on, Severus your really scaring me now...", I said as I walked up the stairs. Then I suddenly felt like someone punched me in the gut.
   "Ah...ahh...I.. C-can't t-t-take it....", I said as I fell to the floor and rolled down the stairs. Then the slitherin students who knew me well in the hall way got everyone into the dormitories. The black snake from earlier had followed me and was staring me in the face. I got a little scared but then it put its forehead to mine.
   "Se-Severus", I asked. Then snake shook its head yes.
   "Rosalina, now that the pesky snake is out of the way...you are vulnerable", Billy said, "my brother told me to give up but I can't even sleep at night knowing what you have done to me. That's why you were having animatronic dreams...I was Freddy." He smirked. Then pain finally went away so I now held Severus the snake close as I curled up on the floor. Then Billy pulled something out that looked like a whistle.
   "Say hello to my little friend, Rosaline", he said holding up the whistle. It was a silver cylinder whistle. A dog whistle. I shot up.
   "Billy I am sorry ok", I said, "I didn't know how to control myself back then."
   "Too bad", he said. He put the whistle up to his mouth and blew. I knew that no one else could here the whistle. I screamed and covered my ears.
   "SEVERUS, YOU NEED TO GET THAT WHISTLE", I yelled as I screamed. I was clutching my head. It was pounding now. Then Severus bit Billy's leg and he dropped the whistle. As soon as the whistle stopped I collapsed clutching my head. I was crying now. But only from the killer headache. Severus slithered over to me with the whistle in his mouth. Then Dumbledoor and McGonnal came running down the stairs.
"ROSALINA!! Are you ok", McGonnal asked. I shook my head yes.
"H-help se-Severus f-first", I managed to say. She pulled out her wand and tried to turn him back but it wouldn't work. She turned toward me.
"He can live a few hours as a snake... You need help", she said.
"I am f-fine I-it w-was j-just a d-dog whistle... I just n-need some r-rest", I told her the truth. She started to levitate me but I grabbed the black snake beside me first along with the whistle.

Bum bum bum