Chapter 12 Rosalina POV

I woke up to find Severus gone and a note on the coffee table. I picked up and recognized Severus handwriting.
I woke up and you were asleep so I didn't wake up. I see you kept your promise from years ago. I will be back soon.
I stood up and walked to the door but was stopped abruptly. I had been shot by a bullet covered in wolves bane. I screamed from the wolves bane. It felt like acid eating me from the inside. I fell to the ground. Then there was another shot to my back. It was shot after shot. After 30 minutes I had 30 wolves bane bullets in me. I screamed. Then I turned my head to see a guy in a short sleeve shirt and a mask on. Then I saw a tattoo on his arm. He was a death eater. I gasped at my discovery but that only earned me another round of the of bullets. I was screaming so load that I didn't hear Serverus come in. The wolves bane really did a number on me because I couldn't see. Everything was too blurry to make out. I was crying and screaming. Meanwhile Serverus heard me and came rushing to see me but no one else was there. The death eater had escaped before Serverus could see who it was. When he came to my side I didn't know it was him so I reached to hit him but he stopped me.
"Rosalina, it's ok. It's ok. it's me. Serverus. Calm down while i bring you to the hospital wing", he said. I reached out and tried to find him. He realized that I couldn't see so he put his hand in mine. I pulled him close. I didn't want to let him go. As if I let him go I would never find him again. He carried me as fast as he could to the hospital wing. Rushing past confused students. Then he ran past Dumbledoor. Dumbledoor noticed the blood dripping from Rosalina's bloody body and immediately followed after Serverus.

What will become of Rosalina? Find out NEXT CHAPTER!